AFIII Presets Fremen Presets masterthread (releases, updates etc.)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
You are right, don't know how this could happen, it's correct in the other "boutique" Amp packs, they should be 305/306/307 etc. I'm going to fix this immediately. Thanks !
Wondering how could this happen ? Looking at the files, they were all imported at the same time from Axe-Edit
Yes they are all good. I went through every cab!

Just downloaded the amp packs and clean packs late last night. Haven’t had time to delve into the amp packs but the clean and ambient packs are spectacular. The work that has went into making all these and then updating them to Cygnus must have been exhaustive. It is greatly appreciated and look forward to any other future preset that you decide to develop.

If I want some good country presets, nice and twangy, with that crunchy edge to it which pack ( amp pack because the preset packs I already own) would offer that? I do have a telecaster, so the guitar part of is covered..

And browsing through your amp packs: how’s the mr Z pack for country? Im looking for the brent mason kinda sound, and Brad Paisley of course, but his sound differs too much from song to song.

I'm not familiar with him or country in general but I suspect at default it will have too much gain - which you can tweak, of course. Scene 2 in low gain, maybe that one will suit, and you can make it even cleaner

I just bought your clean pack and installed user cabs etc., and everything is fine, but i also downloaded your free pack, from earlier in this thread, and the presets have factory cabs in them.
Since you have posted user cabs for the free pack too, i just wonder which user cab goes to what preset - or is it just ekstra user cabs.
Am i doing something wrong - or did i misunderstand something?

I just bought your clean pack and installed user cabs etc., and everything is fine, but i also downloaded your free pack, from earlier in this thread, and the presets have factory cabs in them.
Since you have posted user cabs for the free pack too, i just wonder which user cab goes to what preset - or is it just ekstra user cabs.
Am i doing something wrong - or did i misunderstand something?
Which free pack is that ? Link ?

ok, then, the acoustic simulation IR (user slot 0010) is used in all 4 presets, U1-0321_TDR Fender 1 warm.syx in the Dumble preset, U1-0322_TDR Fender 2.syx in the other 3 presets

Back
Top Bottom