AFIII Presets Fremen Presets masterthread (releases, updates etc.)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Great news! Purchased and I have a feeling a lot of guitar will be played today! Thanks for putting your time and effort into these. One question: I have a few cab packs that I purchased from York and Valhallir. Love them and thinking of experimenting by dropping into your presets. Just wondering if there are any cab and/or amp settings in particular I should pay attention to when doing this. Or maybe this is not advisable since you are dialing in with a specific IR?

I forgot that there was a small mistake in one preset, wrong channel selected in the cab block in scenes 2 & 3 for the "Andy Little Wing" preset (inspired by an awesome 8 minutes version of Little Wing by Andy Timmons). Please re-download the pack for the fixed version !

Regarding trying other cabs : you can do it, no problem. My IRs are very specific so my amp settings are made for them, but you can get a pleasant surprise, or just other flavors. And York Audio makes really nice cab packs !

I forgot that there was a small mistake in one preset, wrong channel selected in the cab block in scenes 2 & 3 for the "Andy Little Wing" preset (inspired by an awesome 8 minutes version of Little Wing by Andy Timmons). Please re-download the pack for the fixed version !

Regarding trying other cabs : you can do it, no problem. My IRs are very specific so my amp settings are made for them, but you can get a pleasant surprise, or just other flavors. And York Audio makes really nice cab packs !
Btw don't miss this post guys :
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/karnatic-fusion-metal-online-collab-video.175829/

I'm particularly proud of that video. As I'm my worst critic, it doesn't happen often
As you should be! That’s a cool tune. Loving the sound of that first half.

It's online ;) but I didn't post about it yet because I want to release a demo first.

Great sounding preset pack, just what I needed. How about taking on a tone for "Lenny" by SRV? I've never heard anyone quite get there on the Axe. I've been trying for years myself to nail what Pete Thorn gets here with the real thing:

(Guitar volume at around 7)

Note : I wanted to tweak the John Mayer presets a little more, for that I'm expecting a friend to check them, as he's the ultimate Mayer fan. I released the pack before he could come, so I'll probably post a third version of the preset when he will check the existing ones

Here's a first demo of the brand new "Boutique+Blues" pack. I used a short DI track recorded by a friend, just to give an overview of the different tones available. He used a Strat, but these presets are also made for a bridge humbucker. I made them with my Tom Anderson HSS Strat guitar, using various pickup positions.

Here's a first demo of the brand new "Boutique+Blues" pack. I used a short DI track recorded by a friend, just to give an overview of the different tones available. He used a Strat, but these presets are also made for a bridge humbucker. I made them with my Tom Anderson HSS Strat guitar, using various pickup positions.

Finally had a solid few hours to sit down with this pack. Loving it and found myself stuck on the Dumble and Dumbler preset. My favorite so far.

My apologies : two IRs were missing for the ODS-100 Lead 4 Joe B preset, I just added them. That preset was a last minute addition, and although I added it in the excel list, I forgot to add the cabs too in the IRs folder.

New demo :

Hi Thibault, i m trying here ….hoping for answer
Is there a list of thé presets , scènes ….. for thé New blues pack …??
Thanks
Fafa

Hi fafakiwi, here's the presets list. I didn't list the scenes, as their names is self explanatory

Attachments

• Presets list.zip
    22 bytes · Views: 23
Just lost two hours to the Rockin’ Train preset from Boutique and Blues. Swapped in a pair of cabs from York Audio: PRNC 110 Ox and FDMN 412 M25 and couldn’t put the guitar down.

Back
Top Bottom