FracTool - for power users only

FracTool 3.80 - Rick Rimes edition - is available :
- Supports AxeFx III firmware 25.00b2
- Supports FM9 firmware 6.00
- Supports FM3 firmware 7.00

- Amp block parameters names have been enhanced in order to simplify the "Amp resetter" utility selection
- Amp resetter should now also work on FM9/FM3

- Conversion from gen2 devices is back, use at your own risks and if it doesn't meet your expectations i don't care
Coolness!

“Rick Rimes edition” … :laughing:
And, it was sitting right where I thought it’d be. :)

Hey @AlGrenadine - I used FracTool tonight to help checking some presets before and after firmware updates and I noticed that the various export options show settings for X/Y and not A/B/C/D.

Is this an "error" or just a limitation of the tool?

Either way, thanks!

Hey @AlGrenadine - I used FracTool tonight to help checking some presets before and after firmware updates and I noticed that the various export options show settings for X/Y and not A/B/C/D.

Is this an "error" or just a limitation of the tool?

Either way, thanks!
Hi
Maybe i didn't gen3-fied everything yet. Does it show the 4 channels correctly?

At the risk of being told to go F myself ;-) with the FM3 Turbo on the latest FW, the updated version of FracTool throws an error trying to read the current preset and current amp for amp compare tab. Also crashes anytime I try to export cab per preset. Not complaining, just informing. I'm on Macbook pro.

1712348080391.png

Last edited:
With the advent of the new Killdry feature, is a new version of Fractool on the way?
I don't see it listed in the block parameters when I use Fractool to look at any of the delays or reverbs.

With the advent of the new Killdry feature, is a new version of Fractool on the way?
I don't see it listed in the block parameters when I use Fractool to look at any of the delays or reverbs.
Given that it's freeware, a volunteer project, better to just assume the kind author is aware of all that's currently being released, no? :)

Back
Top Bottom