Fractal Audio welcomes John Petrucci

i was under the impression that when an artist jumps on with fractal, they go to the for sale page and enter there credit card information just like everyone else

A while back, maybe even over two years ago, I described the Axe-Fx customer base as a snowball rolling down a mountain full of snow, predicting the base would slowly get larger, more mass, more momentum. And then at some point that snowball would trigger an avalanche and the whole mountainside would come down.

I think that time is drawing near. Brace yourself forum members. Cliff has been preparing for years; let's hope Fractal is ready because the avalanche is coming soon.

And a hearty welcome to John!!
Awesome to have the big guys joining us early adopters.

The only thing I think they get that we don't is personal tech support to get up and running and past any possible glitches and learning curve.

Well done Cliff on another big name user! :D
The amazing thing about the AxeFx is that everyone can use this and get their own signature sound from it without sounding like the next guy and without lugging a truck load of gear around. The sonic possibilities are endless.

This makes the "Psycho Exercises" parodies even funnier.

Will the MFC-101 come with a button to make Ninjas drop from the ceiling and kill everybody? Which parameter will control the rotation of the Earth? Will there be a new patch that you engage to do a data dump from onstage?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats to everyone at FAS. I knew John would see it my way eventually.

Also love the new web design, which inspired my latest wish: click on an artist and find a link to their top ten favorite presets.

I can dream, can't I?

Awesome!!!
But we knew that already of course. Still it's nice that he finally agreed to put his name under the Fractal logo.

Of course MESA is not going to let one of its biggest endorsers just walk off. There will always be MESA's in his rig. But just how much of them he's using... Who knows? Couple of MarkVs make for a bitching monitor poweramp set, no?

Impressive :eek: :D :shock: ....and,oh, by the way John, care to share a patch or two? :twisted:

A few folks here would probably download them eventually...... ;)

Cheers,
Joel

I'm now starting to wonder what will this mean for the future of fractal. What is cliffs goal? Will fractal become a big corporation and cliff will not be able to control it?

Maybe I'm stupid :|

sorry for the offtopic

AWESOME PLAYER AND BAND!! hmm..makes me wonder when ill be getting my..Fractal Audio welcomes Mark headline!! I must have got lost in the mix somewhere!!! :lol:

Brick_top said:
I'm now starting to wonder what will this mean for the future of fractal. What is cliffs goal? Will fractal become a big corporation and cliff will not be able to control it?

I hope everyone at Fractal becomes stupid rich. Then maybe Cliff can take a weekend off from all the mayhem. I don't think Cliff or Tom or anyone is ready to ease up now that their exposure is really starting to take off. I hadn't seen the Fractal website in a long while - very nice job!

It's a good time to be an early adopter (not sure I'm even worthy of the title having only bought-in in '08). It sure feel good just the same. Congrat's to all. Of course, we knew all along what the rest of the world is just now finding out about. tee hee :D

cheers,

Soopahmahn said:

Will the MFC-101 come with a button to make Ninjas drop from the ceiling and kill everybody? Which parameter will control the rotation of the Earth? Will there be a new patch that you engage to do a data dump from onstage?

The Axe-Fx has passed JP's test of 4,000,000 notes per second. The Axe-Fx is JP proof. Maybe he'll share his patches that control the revolutions of the Earth or how hot the sun is.

+1 on the data dump function, that should be added to the "Wish List"

Hahaahaha :)

Last year when I purchased my Ultra, it changed the way i purchased gear. Now i focus on guitars and hardware to go with the Ultra, i no more am in search of that tone, i keep getting it over and over, even with different genres of music. Cliff is a mad scientist who has all my respect!!!

Joe

Congrats to everybody at Fractal! Very good news. And I can say with certainty, that when JP publicly says he likes a piece of gear, he really likes it. :) People are always introducing him to new gear so this is very cool indeed.

paul

Piing said:
Congratulations Cliff & Fractal Family :)

Now there is someone I haven't seen around for quite some time !!

I thought maybe you gave up on the Axe.

Back on topic.

Seems like a landslide of top notch gunners coming on board! Maybe EJ will give in and go on the board. Congrats Cliff and Fractal !

gittarzann said:

Hi Gittarzann!

It's been inside a box for a long time, due to lack of time and room to play (plus lots of mouse-hand-pain). I think I'm going to sell it here (and make some Thai guitarist very happy), and I'll buy another when I return to Europe, if I ever recover from the pain on the hand (I can't quit from the mouse).

Cheers!!

Soopahmahn said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Uhhh... It's pretty much self-explanatory... I don't need to go into depth on that one."

Piing, Good luck with your hand.

Piing said:
gittarzann said:

Hi Gittarzann!

It's been inside a box for a long time, due to lack of time and room to play (plus lots of mouse-hand-pain). I think I'm going to sell it here (and make some Thai guitarist very happy), and I'll buy another when I return to Europe, if I ever recover from the pain on the hand (I can't quit from the mouse).

Cheers!!
!!! Dude !!!
I've been wondering where you went!

You know there are ergonomic joystick-type mice available. They seem to work well. You still have a while to go with those hands. Better take care of them! http://ergonomic-mouse-guide.com/

Back
Top Bottom