Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
I did receive an e-mail.
But when click on the link, I get a message that I have to ask for permission to access it.

FracPad 1.13 is available for Win/Mac/Android at https://www.e-junkie.com/marketplace/fracpad

The iOS version will come as soon as Apple will have accepted it... probably tomorrow

Here is the changelog :
- Q9 support : B7K real UI and real names, Spkr Comp parameter in Amp
- Adds missing Dynamic Damping parameter in Amp block
- IRs (user cabs) can now be uploaded : Just open a cab syx file with FracPad and it will ask you in which slot it should be put
- Bypass Mode parameters now support modifiers
- Fixes bypass not working when double-clicking on blocks
- Control Switches controllers are now accessible in Controllers block for AX8 and FX8
- Fixes Looper control
- Fixes blocks context menu not showing all blocks
- Memory improvements
- Various bug fixes

Edit : iOS version is now also available
FracPad Lite for iOS has been updated too, check it it's free ;)

Last edited:
Quick question: does this have a midi learn feature? Say I have a controller, can I map a standard midi message to tweak this knob that then gets translated to axe-midi (for all the advanced parameters that don't have simple midi parameter support)?

So I was struggling to see how. Let's find a suitably obscure parameter - say PI Bias Freq on the amp advanced page. Well, I have a midi keyboard connected to a windows PC, and the axefx, both via midi over usb. How do I tell frac pad about this keyboard? I can right click on Midi CC# to presumably assign the control knob, but the keyboard isn't yet recognized it seems - ideas? Sorry, I've tried the quick tutorial and couldn't see where a help pdf might be located. Thanks!

So I was struggling to see how. Let's find a suitably obscure parameter - say PI Bias Freq on the amp advanced page. Well, I have a midi keyboard connected to a windows PC, and the axefx, both via midi over usb. How do I tell frac pad about this keyboard? I can right click on Midi CC# to presumably assign the control knob, but the keyboard isn't yet recognized it seems - ideas? Sorry, I've tried the quick tutorial and couldn't see where a help pdf might be located. Thanks!
Then you have to find a way to route the keyboard's midi output to the AxeFx or merge it with the axefx's midi stream incoming to the tablet

I’m looking at FracPad on the Austrian App Store. Has the price gone up to 48,99€?

I haven’t read through all 60 pages here. A price increase may have been mentioned.

742E90CF-C379-49C9-9947-3F7AB0DCADEB.jpeg

I’m looking at FracPad on the Austrian App Store. Has the price gone up to 48,99€?

I haven’t read through all 60 pages here. A price increase may have been mentioned.

View attachment 42634
Hi,
My price didn't change but apple steals more and more money to developers...
On the 48.99€ they charge you i'll probably only get €22!!!
Sorry mate but you should definitely contact apple and flame them

Back
Top Bottom