FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

When did you join the waitlist? In fact, can all those of you who will receive their FM9 in August tell us when you joined the list?

Just go through the thread, most of us posted on here as soon as we got our response from G66

Joined the waiting list on October 21st, I did not expect to get an invite so happily surprised!
Now I need to decide when to sell the FM3, and whether or not I will keep the FC6 that I bought recently

Joined the waiting list on October 21st, I did not expect to get an invite so happily surprised!
Now I need to decide when to sell the FM3, and whether or not I will keep the FC6 that I bought recently
Great! It seems that G66 will be able to satisfy about three months of waitlist with the first batch (apparently those who entered the list in November have not received the email yet), which is awesome. I assume that most people will have entered the list early, so perhaps I will be able to get my hands on the FM9 before hell freezes over.

Reactions: EdN
Does anyone know if the delivery issues have been solved now, so the delivery will continuously proceed down the waitlist? Or will there be another waiting period?

Does anyone know if the delivery issues have been solved now, so the delivery will continuously proceed down the waitlist? Or will there be another waiting period?
No idea yet. All we've been told is there is a large shipment due next month of FM9's. How far down the waitlist it will go I guess we will have to wait and see.

No idea yet. All we've been told is there is a large shipment due next month of FM9's. How far down the waitlist it will go I guess we will have to wait and see.
From what we know (people receiving mails from G66) the coming shipment should stretch until about the second half of October.

From what we know (people receiving mails from G66) the coming shipment should stretch until about the second half of October.
P.S. My hope, as somebody who got on the waiting list recently, is that most buyers are clustered early in the list.

It’s not a delivery issue bud - it’s down to the global semiconductor shortage. Supply chains are impacted in just about every industry connected to it and ‘stuff’ just can’t be made in the quantities and at the speed needed.

Back
Top Bottom