FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

Just in case any of you are planning your FM9 boards at the moment with a Temple Board. I got them to add the FM9 yesterday to the pedal list!

View attachment 104208
IMG_20220630_212649.jpg

If you slide it over a bit, you can fit one of these nifty TallTimbers sliders next to it, or a Mosky dual switch sideways....

Just curious what you would put here that the FM9 doesn’t already do? (Genuinely curious)
Expression pedals maybe? Not on the duo 24 but the duo 34. I know that's what I'd do if I was putting it all on the same board. I'm gonna stick my FM9 on a separate board anyway and use it with my FC12 just like I do with my Axe. If I do a small gig I might use it without the FC12.

If you slide it over a bit, you can fit one of these nifty TallTimbers sliders next to it, or a Mosky dual switch sideways....

Those TallTimber sliders look nice. I expected them to be expensive but the price is reasonable.

I'm taking another route: I've ordered the world's smallest expresion pedal (pic below). It plugs right into the port without taking up real estate. If I like it, I'll order two more and have manual control over parameters at my feet.

1656674116886.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom