FM9 Firmware Version 8.00

Of course I’m out of town. As soon as I’m home I’m loading it up. I really want to try the drives. Those have been the weakest point. Not bad but just not as good as my real pedals.

It’s been Thirmware Thursday lately! 😜
Mike Tyson Smile GIF
Firmware Friday in Australia!

Any one else also have the progress bar not load and hang here for a few minutes... but everything turn out okay?

Attachments

• PXL_20240829_230333068.MP (1).jpg
    PXL_20240829_230333068.MP (1).jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 19
Nice!! I'd complained about the lack of an envelop filter.....and here it is! Thanks folks.

I'd created my own using the Envelope Controller and Wah block....it actually sounded awesome. I've been A/Bing my controller/wah version with the new envelope filter feature to dial it in and I think I have it. The big advantage I'm finding is that the new envelop filter works better up and down the neck whereas my controller/wah version only worked well in the middle of the neck.

Sounds great!

I am seeing an issue on two presets, one Badger 18 and one Dirty Shirley. I cannot change the gain on the amp, all scenes are this way. If I raise or lower the gain it pops right back to where it was set. I can see it flickering or kind of vibrating on the screen when I am moving the gain knob up or down.

Anyone else using these two amps and seeing this?

Sounds great!

I am seeing an issue on two presets, one Badger 18 and one Dirty Shirley. I cannot change the gain on the amp, all scenes are this way. If I raise or lower the gain it pops right back to where it was set. I can see it flickering or kind of vibrating on the screen when I am moving the gain knob up or down.

Anyone else using these two amps and seeing this?
Do you have Gain tied to a modifier?

Do you have Gain tied to a modifier?
Thanks for the help, that was it. No idea how it got that way. Both of these presets had somehow changed to having a modifier of scene controller for the four different gain levels I have in each. I set them up using channels for the different gain levels, no idea how this got changed.

I have two sets of presets that are alike except for the second set has the cab blocks turned off for when I use my ps2 and a speaker cabinet and don[t need the IR cab block. I just coped the over to a higher location in the preset and turned the cab block off. I looked at these two amps there and there is no modifier on the gain, channels setup correctly.

Oh well, at least it is fixed. Thank you!

Reactions: Rex
Back
Top Bottom