FM3 General Discussion Thread

Getting there slowly but surely. Busy day!

I can only imagine what it’s like up at the FAS HQ. Taking orders over the phone, flashing firmware, final inspections, repacking, printing shipping labels, etc. Probably a sigh of relief on the development side as well.

But it's only used ONCE. Can't it be directed to Output 1 OR Output 2? I'm not getting it.
what's only used once?

input - drive - amp - cab - delay - verb - out

this chain has the cab affecting the delay and verb, since they are after the cab. how do you "subtract" the cab from just the delay and verb, while at the same time leaving it in for the cab-sim output?

at least from the delay and on, you'd need a duplicate signal, meaning 2 instances of the delay and verb somehow. that's the issue. one with the cab sim affecting those blocks, and another with the cab sim not affecting those blocks. 2 different signal paths that the Axe somehow has to make happen.

the current Global Cam Sim off switch works because it's only creating 1 signal - a signal without cab. it's not also creating one with it.

Will those old FM3 threads come back or were those deleted completely? I thoroughly enjoyed the communal speculative delinquency over those couple weeks :p

Why are so many so hopelessly fragile that they require a customer to confirm they got the invite email and ordered?

Jeeze

Go play yer guitar or something...

Once the diehards see a waitlister confirm an invite somewhere, they can find out when they started waiting (AX8/FM3 list) and use it as a very (very) rough gauge for how long they might have to wait to receive their own. Not sure what's fragile about it.

It's launch day, people are eager to know more as they thumb through the manual. Myself included.

I personally joined the forum to track this. Looking forward to getting an invite, no preconception on when that will be. The # of units available appears to be speculation. If there is a warehouse full, how big is the warehouse😀?
arniez

Back
Top Bottom