FM3 Firmware Release Version 1.06

I've recently started using FM3 Edit in anger, in order to tweak some of Austin Buddy's Gold presets into band ready presets. I am experiencing a lot of freezes using the editor. Yesterday I was finding that the editor seemed to be working but sometimes when I went to the preset list to select a different preset nothing would happen. The list would come up, and allow me to click on the preset I wanted to go to but the preset wouldn't change. I would then try to pause the editor and it wouldn't pause either. I noticed I could still say, edit the delay block or the amp block, but not select a different preset. When I rebooted the FM3, it would boot up on the preset I had tried to select in the editor.

I still haven't had a freeze when NOT connected to FM3 edit.

Have had similar experiences with AB presets. Scene changes in editor that don’t “stick”, presets that are in the unit but showed as EMPTY on preset manager... there’s something weird there but can’t put the finger exactly on the cause/effect chain. Maybe it has something to do with the CS assigned to amp controls? The unit sounds terrific but this issue should be addressed

Just quickly chiming in to report the extreme UI lag while the FM3 is sending audio via USB is still present in 1.06; had a recording session last week and hence used the USB-audio function as well as the on-device controls a lot - with a lot of lag unfortunately. Editing a preset becomes a pain when this is happening...

I've used the FM3 USB audio with Reaper for several recordings and have experienced no lag whatsoever so there is something in some people's chain causing this or maybe I am just one of the lucky ones? 🤔

I've used the FM3 USB audio with Reaper for several recordings and have experienced no lag whatsoever so there is something in some people's chain causing this or maybe I am just one of the lucky ones? 🤔
Also using Reaper with no problems. No clicks, no pops, and no offset delay compensation problems. Also, no freeze-ups.

Noticed at rehearsal today on one of my presets that the Scene 2 Name was not displayed on the button 2 screen. When I pressed button 2 then the Scene 2 Name displayed.

Had the same happening on switch 2 and 3
Just switching from presets to scenes left at one time switch 3 blank and the other time switch 2
Pressing the switches brought back the correct scene on the mini display

Had the same happening on switch 2 and 3
Just switching from presets to scenes left at one time switch 3 blank and the other time switch 2
Pressing the switches brought back the correct scene on the mini display
How did you switch from presets to scenes? The Master Layout menu?

Hi Chris I’ve got the Fm3 layout (I think it’s called omg 9 without the fc6)
And I did not switch directly from presets to scene, sorry for the confusion.
I pressed the middl button which reads “scenes” and then only two buttons displayed the scene names and one stayed blank. After pressing the blank button the display showed the scene name.
Cheers

In my instance I was in Scenes mode. I’m always in Scenes mode. I use buttons 1 and 3 hold functions to Preset Down and Preset Up. I organize my presets in Manage Presets to our set list order and just Preset up after every song.

Noticed at rehearsal today on one of my presets that the Scene 2 Name was not displayed on the button 2 screen. When I pressed button 2 then the Scene 2 Name displayed.
This should be fixed in the next release. It is related to the mini-LCDs and footswitches completely failing until a power cycle is performed. This should also be fixed in the next release.

Back
Top Bottom