Firmware Version 10.06 Now Available

The new amp models have been added to the wiki:

- Class-A 20 DLX (based on Morgan AC20 Deluxe)
- Comet Concourse (based on Komet Concorde)
- FAS Modern II
- Ruby Rocket (based on Paul Ruby Rocket)
- Prince Tone Rev (based on Fender Princeton)

The new cabs have also been added to the Wiki's Cab List page.

If you're using the new Class-A 20w DLX model, Nuclear Tone, a Matchless or Legacy, you can now use their accompanying specific cabs.

And people, you gotta do yourself a favor and test some of these new amps. I think they're [censored] amazing!
The Morgan and Ruby take the Vox sound a few steps higher, with very little effort.
And the Komet, man, it seems to combine all the vintage good stuff from the Plexi, Buttery, Mr Z, Wrecker1 etc. in one amp. Can't stop playing it. Figuring out how to incorporate it into my main presets....

On the Komet do you leave the MV maxed and use the Drive like the real amp VOLUME??

Yes, MV already defaults to max. Also on the Morgan and Ruby.

FYI: Some presets (the ones with user cabs) sounded very odd after updating. I had to select the CAB-block, press EDIT and STORE to restore the "normal" tone.

No, you're wrong... is Holy Shitballs not Holy bullshit which is "Santa Mierda de Toro"

Y por qué no ponéis "La ostia puta" que queda mejor, no me imagino a nadie diciendo lo de la mierda de toro por estos lares... :)

You'd better say "La ostia puta".

Thanks Cliff!

Last edited:
Morgan with cab 114 is nuts!!!!!!!!!

This is what I expected from the Voxes from the get go. Just an amazing tone with nothing but input trim adjusted.

So Irotlas made the studio accurate comparison between his Roadster and 10.06... finally the curves of the Rectos look right!!! It really is a big difference!

The frequency in the high end is more like 5150 and Fryette now but with that Mesa sizzle... that's what Irotlas told me. :)

Hmm.. does for me. Well google: "gilm0035 soundcloud" for new recto clips! Some Petrucci riffs and soloing in there.

Back
Top Bottom