Firmware Version 10.06 Now Available

I still have the audio glitching introduced with 10.04 when switching scenes, X/Y, etc.
for me it also appears when I toggle the bright switch in the amp block.
anyone else having this?

Well, I assume you mean 10.06, and no I don't have any glitches when I change scenes.

FAS Modern 2 is great. Heavy. Thick. A nice complement to the FAS Modern.

5150 finally sounds like all those records I hear 5150's on. Big improvement. Big time.

Recto slays. I already thought the sound was pretty good, but this is just a huuuuuge sound of battling square waves. I LOVE IT!

I don't know what to say for the VH4 though. It's closer, but it still feels to me like there is some funkiness happening in there. Enjoy everybody!

There seems to be something wrong with the panning in the stereo cab block. Everything is coming out mono, and when I dial the panning hard right, it's silent.
I created a new patch from scratch to test this.
I just checked, can't replicate.

Ok I found when going through my presets that there is like a low cut going on the minute I go to the cab block and push edit the bass comes back.

It's good guys. Really good. THIS is what 10 was supposed to be!

Fas modern II is like a cross between the best parts of v9 and v10 put together.

The 5153 is killer.

Dizzy is way better.

Rectos. Oh, the rectos. Beauty.

All right! My 5153 patch now sounds the way I felt it was supposed to, I'm enjoying the Rectos again, and the FAS Modern II sounds great! I haven't tried the other new ones yet, but I'm sure they're great, too. Great update!

Oooh, I've got a cold and just took my dreamy-time meds, but you've given me something to look forward to tomorrow!

I'm really interested in checking out the Princeton Reverb model. I'm glad that a real vintage Princeton was used. The reissues just lack something to my ears and feel.

Hot damn! FAS Modern II is 100% what I was looking for. That tone is what I have been dreaming about. Cannot wait to crank it in my practice space this weekend. Thanks Cliff and crew!

Just curious when I change to 10.6 and load a previous preset with an updated amp eg modern red recto. Will the new sound/changes be there already, without doing the change amp back and forth?

I don't like losing all my previous tweaks but use them as a starting point. I assume the new sound is now baked in?

Is it weird when I say that I'm more excited about the FAS Modern II model than any of the "real" amps that got added in this FW? ;)

Finally I can dual-channel two different FAS Moderns!

Nice for the re'mimic of the Diezel channels too! I've never been a fan of rectos in the first place, so I almost never used them, but I definitely used the Diezels.

Back
Top Bottom