Firmware Version 10.06 Now Available

I'm sure it is just placebo effect, but I would swear my old presets sound even better in 10.06. And I haven't even tried the new amps yet! So much fun to play through this thing. Great work FA!

Reactions: J.C
Ummmmm, upgraded and noticed that the user cabs appeared to have been overwritten so I decided to downgrade for the time being. Fractal Bot said the transfer was complete, but then my Axe-Fx screen was flickering. I restarted the unit and now it won't boot up; all the lights are on.
Back your presets up in the axefx2

Am I going to lose my presets? The ones that I could not backup because Fractal Bot 1.2 is not ready and SysExLibrarian does not work for me.
Back your presets up in the AxeFx2

So the Dizzy v4 has been re-done, could there be a problem with the Herbie ch3? That is my main high gain amp and I have to stay on FW9.02 because the Herbie is flubby on 10 for me. I don't use cab sims, only real cabs with a tube power amp. I would like to start using 10 but I can't start from scratch right now, I use a ton of presets with my band. Just checking, love my setup but would like to use 10!!!

NOOOO!!!! I love that amp :)

I'm sure it is just placebo effect, but I would swear my old presets sound even better in 10.06. And I haven't even tried the new amps yet! So much fun to play through this thing. Great work FA!

I was about to post the same thing. Christmas in June!

I try quickly the 10.06 but all my amps (Recto and 5150 boosted by OD) have less gain, my preset sound less:-|
Now i downgrade in 10.05 for be sure.

Not simply, more level, more middle, less gain, less bass, and this on the Recto, 5150 and Uber, i must rework all my presets, for now i return on the 10.05 for a moment.

Reactions: sam
Not simply, more level, more middle, less gain, less bass, and this on the Recto, 5150 and Uber, i must rework all my presets, for now i return on the 10.05 for a moment.

The 5150 and Uber were not changed.

Yes i try it on user cabs (IR), that explains it?
Tomorrow i will try on my Atomic and 4X12.
Thanks

USA lead sounds much better now. When I first upgraded to to 10.02 It seemed like there was high freq. Overtone on my USA lead patch that wasn't there on previous firmwares. I upgraded to 10.06 and I don't hear it now. Was the problem with the rectos only on the low end or is it possible this high freq overtone was caused by the problem? Or maybe I caused it myself by trying to dial out the low end. Anyway, sounds much better now. I actually downgraded back to 7 for a awhile and now when I went to 10.06 this time it was very effortless to redial in my USA lead patch. Sounds great now thanks

Back
Top Bottom