FC Internal Firmware 1.09

Could you possibly show me exactly where in the manual, I can't find it.
Good question. I know I've read this information specifically within the last three days, but I'm having trouble locating it.

Using EV1 on FC6, this firmware dind´t solve the calibration problem to me, am i missing something? Whammy is impossible to use for now...

Using EV1 on FC6, this firmware dind´t solve the calibration problem to me, am i missing something? Whammy is impossible to use for now...
The issue was visual tracking of the pedal during calibration. The actual calibration itself always worked well.

Can you tell us what the Whammy is doing when you try to use it, and what happens for you during calibration?

The issue was visual tracking of the pedal during calibration. The actual calibration itself always worked well.

Can you tell us what the Whammy is doing when you try to use it, and what happens for you during calibration?

Thanks for the assistance Rex! Well when i go all the way UP does not reach the end, on any whammy, instead of get an 8 UP i got a 7 interval, really weird.
Calibration on FC6 itself or on AxeFx III?
Is possible that i am missing something but i have 2 EV1, with both happens the same problem, BUT when i plug direct on AXE-FX III the problem disappear.

Is possible that i am missing something but i have 2 EV1, with both happens the same problem, BUT when i plug direct on AXE-FX III the problem
Calibration on whatever device is giving you the problem. When you attach the pedal to your FC-6, do you then calibrate it?

Thanks for the assistance Rex! Well when i go all the way UP does not reach the end, on any whammy, instead of get an 8 UP i got a 7 interval, really weird.
Is possible that i am missing something but i have 2 EV1, with both happens the same problem, BUT when i plug direct on AXE-FX III the problem disappear.
I have the same problem. The pedal is plugged to the FC-12. After calibration my whammy doesnt reach the last semitone. I’m on FW 1.09. How did you solve it?

I calibrate under Setup/FC Controllers/Remote as indicated in the manual
Just to make sure it's saving properly, do you mind running a quick test? In the same menu (Setup/FC Controllers/Remote), turn the FC Global Brightness down to 0% and power cycle the FC. The back light on the mini-LCDs as well as the ring LEDs should be remain off when it powers back on. You can restore it to your previous setting after trying this. Thanks!

Just to make sure it's saving properly, do you mind running a quick test? In the same menu (Setup/FC Controllers/Remote), turn the FC Global Brightness down to 0% and power cycle the FC. The back light on the mini-LCDs as well as the ring LEDs should be remain off when it powers back on. You can restore it to your previous setting after trying this. Thanks!
Yes that works i.e. the settings are saved! What can I do?

Yes that works i.e. the settings are saved! What can I do?
I was hoping it was going to be that simple. That's the only idea I had off the top of my head. If I think of something else I'll get back to you. I'm sure you have, but I would try calibrating it a couple more times.

I was hoping it was going to be that simple. That's the only idea I had off the top of my head. If I think of something else I'll get back to you. I'm sure you have, but I would try calibrating it a couple more times.
When I increase the Scale in the Modifier a little bit from 1.000 to 1.022 I get the missing bit for the full octave. But I guess that’s not the way it is supposed to be...

Last edited:
When I increase the Scale in the Modifier a little bit from 1.000 to 1.022 I get the missing bit for the full octave. But I guess that’s not the way it is supposed to be...
That's a perfectly acceptable way to do it and one of the reasons the Scale parameter is there.

Is it possible to turn off the tuner when I press a button for scene change? At the moment is one button configured for tab and on hold the tuner will be active. When I want to deactivate the tuner I must hold the button again and the I can change the scene. In a live situation it will be easier to press the scene change to also deactivate the tuner. any solutions? I also have a volume expression configured but I cannot find any control switch for the tuner?

Back
Top Bottom