FC Internal Firmware 1.09

Is it possible to turn off the tuner when I press a button for scene change? At the moment is one button configured for tab and on hold the tuner will be active. When I want to deactivate the tuner I must hold the button again and the I can change the scene. In a live situation it will be easier to press the scene change to also deactivate the tuner. any solutions? I also have a volume expression configured but I cannot find any control switch for the tuner?
It was requested by some to be able to change Scenes and other things while the tuner remains on, so when you exit tuner, you’re ready.

It was requested by some to be able to change Scenes and other things while the tuner remains on, so when you exit tuner, you’re ready.
Yes, but I want to deactivate the tuner when I change a scene because I have to press one button only. When I would configure a cs for the tuner, I can map this cs with scene change.

I can set only one value. I think this means when I set the value to 120 for example, I have to send a cc on channel 1, number 120, value 0 or 127.
I am right? This will not work.
You’re not setting the controller’s value, you’re setting the controller number. If you choose 120 for the controller number, then controller 120 messages will turn the tuner on or off depending on what value you set in the message. Values of 63 or less will turn the tuner off. Values of 64 or more will turn it on.

You’re not setting the controller’s value, you’re setting the controller number. If you choose 120 for the controller number, then controller 120 messages will turn the tuner on or off depending on what value you set in the message. Values of 63 or less will turn the tuner off. Values of 64 or more will turn it on.
That's the same I wrote. In AXE EDIT you have Type, Channel, Number and Value.
Type: CC
Channel: 1
Number: 120
Value: 0 for off

But, if you have a short MIDI cable you can hook the MIDI OUT to the MIDI IN, and since the MIDI OUT doesn't have MIDI data from the MIDI IN mixed in with it like MIDI THRU does (in a standards-compliant MIDI device), it doen't loop, and the TL;DR of it all becomes the ability to use your MIDI Block to turn your tuner off...

Thank gawd for this thread, I was going crazy trying to figure out why I couldn't get this to work.

Back
Top Bottom