FC Controllers Now Shipping!

... helpful, honest, and respectful group ... the amount of knowledge and feedback and professional proprietary knowledge you get from FAS forums is just breathtaking ...

Yes, it is. I have learned much from the members, moderators, and FAS staff on this forum, and from the AX8 itself and its AX8-Edit. And all of that adds to the value of these music-making tools.

moving fast now. Joined wait list 4/9 for the fc12. Got the fc6 invite 6/25.
Looks like Fas is really moving right along glad to see more FC’s going out to all of you waiting.
At the rate there going they’ll have the list caught up in no time.
They did say a large shipment was sent to Eu customers.
:D

I just got the invite to purchase the FC-6! I was added to the wait list on 5/24, so they must be almost caught up on the FC-6. My email did say that there is an additional wait for the FC-12 right now, but they are anticipating clearing that wait list in July.

The wait for the FM3 intensifies!

I just got the invite to purchase the FC-6! I was added to the wait list on 5/24, so they must be almost caught up on the FC-6. My email did say that there is an additional wait for the FC-12 right now, but they are anticipating clearing that wait list in July.

The wait for the FM3 intensifies!
Ya, sounds like they've really caught up. I'm impressed they've managed to get to the tail end of May with the FC-6 invites since I'm assuming there would have been a big pile of FC waitlist requests along with the FM3 waitlist opening in April.

Received my invite for the FC-12 2 days ago on 6/24. I joined the waitlist on 2-22 so yeah it sounds like they are moving through their backlog at a pretty good pace.

I joined the FC12 waitlist in Australia this week.. talk about late to the party, but hopefully we see the backlog clear out quickly here as well.

I feel like a knucklehead, i got the waitlist invite and literally bought it without thinking because i was so excited

A helpful forum member mentioned to me that i can control Axe through midi key/CC and DAW automation, so i watched the course from cooper and the man just makes it all so simple....now I feel like i jumped the gun on buying the fc6 when its almost more sensible to have it completely automated or controlled through hand clicks rather than foot clicks, no?

I mean, am i missing something with it, because as cooper said, the feel of rock and roll not being there at your feet, but besides that, what do you think should i have gotten a lot more use with the trying the automation to see if i like doing that approach before buying it? I can cancel the order tonight, but i just dont want to lose my slot or my FC6 if i actually want it in the end

I feel like a knucklehead, i got the waitlist invite and literally bought it without thinking because i was so excited

A helpful forum member mentioned to me that i can control Axe through midi key/CC and DAW automation, so i watched the course from cooper and the man just makes it all so simple....now I feel like i jumped the gun on buying the fc6 when its almost more sensible to have it completely automated or controlled through hand clicks rather than foot clicks, no?

I mean, am i missing something with it, because as cooper said, the feel of rock and roll not being there at your feet, but besides that, what do you think should i have gotten a lot more use with the trying the automation to see if i like doing that approach before buying it? I can cancel the order tonight, but i just dont want to lose my slot or my FC6 if i actually want it in the end
I’m not sure what you’re asking here. Your question seems to be “Why would anyone want a foot controller when there are other ways?”

If you play in a band or in any other live situation, there’s no substitute for a foot controller. You need to make changes while your hands are busy playing music. Full automation only works in situations where the setlist will never change, and the whole band is on a click track.

Instead of worrying about whether you should or shouldn’t cancel your order, just take delivery already. You have two weeks to return it if you decide you don’t want it.

I’m not sure what you’re asking here. Your question seems to be “Why would anyone want a foot controller when there are other ways?”

If you play in a band or in any other live situation, there’s no substitute for a foot controller. You need to make changes while your hands are busy playing music. Full automation only works in situations where the setlist will never change, and the whole band is on a click track.

Instead of worrying about whether you should or shouldn’t cancel your order, just take delivery already. You have two weeks to return it if you decide you don’t want it.
Play guitar with your feet, so your hands are free to change settings.

Sometimes when you say things out loud, they make less sense....in this case when I said it out loud I wanted you guys to hear it in case I made no sense

Which is what happened

Your right, I may have overlooked a main point about free hands lol ooooops

Sorry about that dumb goof

Sometimes when you say things out loud, they make less sense....in this case when I said it out loud I wanted you guys to hear it in case I made no sense

Which is what happened

Your right, I may have overlooked a main point about free hands lol ooooops

Sorry about that dumb goof
You're not really a member of the forum until you've made at least one very public goof. Welcome to the club! :)

Back
Top Bottom