FC Controllers Now Shipping!

I just double-checked and I joined the waitlist 22/12/18 and got the FC-12 invite earlier this afternoon!

My only disappointment (other than the crappy exchange rate these days :() was that shipping it this side of the border is the same as for the Axe lll... US$105 or ~ C$140... ah well... :eek: Mind you, given that it's a fairly large bit of kit, I shouldn't be surprised. ;)

Needless to say, ordered nonetheless! :D

I just double-checked and I joined the waitlist 22/12/18 and got the FC-12 invite earlier this afternoon!

My only disappointment (other than the crappy exchange rate these days :() was that shipping it this side of the border is the same as for the Axe lll... US$105 or ~ C$140... ah well... :eek: Mind you, given that it's a fairly large bit of kit, I shouldn't be surprised. ;)

Needless to say, ordered nonetheless! :D

The good thing is that shipping fee includes brokerage fees as well.

Looks like they are just about into 2019 for the waitlist now, exciting stuff!

UPS Delivered my FC-12 yesterday! I only had a few hours to play with it last night, but my initial impression is that it is awesome! I've used a lot of controllers over the years, the ADA MXC, Digitech Control One, Johnson J-12, VooDoo Labs Ground Control Pro, but the FC-12 is some real, Next-Level sh&$t! This controller is so well thought out, powerful and flexible... It is truly genius! After playing with the default layouts, I think they will cover most people's needs very well, so there won't be a ton of programming time involved. I was surprised that, for now, I just made a few additional assignments to unassigned 'Hold' functions and that was all I needed to do. If you have reservations about buying one or about the price tag, just do it! You won't be sorry... This thing lives up to all the hype and was well worth the wait. Wow!

Besides all the obvious benefits, the FC-12 makes exploring the AxeFx III and all of it's capabilities SOOO much easier! I have had my AxeFx III since early December and had only scratched the surface because of the challenges of using Axe-Edit or the front panel to change, compare and tweak patches, scenes, channels, effect blocks. Now it's just a breeze and can be done hands-free so you can really hear the differences quickly, in real-time. I did some light programming of my Voodoo Labs GCP while I waited for the FC-12 to be available, but it was time consuming and clunky, at best. Now I'll get a chance to really see how amazing the AxeFX III is! JUST DO IT!!! :)

UPS Delivered my FC-12 yesterday! I only had a few hours to play with it last night, but my initial impression is that it is awesome! I've used a lot of controllers over the years, the ADA MXC, Digitech Control One, Johnson J-12, VooDoo Labs Ground Control Pro, but the FC-12 is some real, Next-Level sh&$t! This controller is so well thought out, powerful and flexible... It is truly genius! After playing with the default layouts, I think they will cover most people's needs very well, so there won't be a ton of programming time involved. I was surprised that, for now, I just made a few additional assignments to unassigned 'Hold' functions and that was all I needed to do. If you have reservations about buying one or about the price tag, just do it! You won't be sorry... This thing lives up to all the hype and was well worth the wait. Wow!

Besides all the obvious benefits, the FC-12 makes exploring the AxeFx III and all of it's capabilities SOOO much easier! I have had my AxeFx III since early December and had only scratched the surface because of the challenges of using Axe-Edit or the front panel to change, compare and tweak patches, scenes, channels, effect blocks. Now it's just a breeze and can be done hands-free so you can really hear the differences quickly, in real-time. I did some light programming of my Voodoo Labs GCP while I waited for the FC-12 to be available, but it was time consuming and clunky, at best. Now I'll get a chance to really see how amazing the AxeFX III is! JUST DO IT!!! :)
Congratulations on your new Fc12 your going to love it :D

What's the deadline for ordering once an invite is received? At the rate the waitlist is catching up I have a feeling I'll be away on holidays when I receive my invite... and I don't want to lose my spot!

What's the deadline for ordering once an invite is received? At the rate the waitlist is catching up I have a feeling I'll be away on holidays when I receive my invite... and I don't want to lose my spot!

Might be wrong here, but, just going on previous posts, it kinda sorta looks like invites don’t really expire. Worst case, you don’t act on an invite within a few days (say), the unit allocated to you might then be offered to the next in line ahead of you on the waitlist, you then act on the invite, and you rejoin the list in your original order - so (pretty-much) the next available unit goes to you.

I’m going on vacation here pretty-quick, so your concern was also my concern. But, not to worry. Act on the invite at your earliest convenience and I’m sure you’ll just be moved to the top of the list for the next available unit.

....Then, as fast as they are plowing through the list, by the time we get home, these FCs just may be an ordinary every-day, in-stock item. :0)

Might be wrong here, but, just going on previous posts, it kinda sorta looks like invites don’t really expire. Worst case, you don’t act on an invite within a few days (say), the unit allocated to you might then be offered to the next in line ahead of you on the waitlist, you then act on the invite, and you rejoin the list in your original order - so (pretty-much) the next available unit goes to you.

I’m going on vacation here pretty-quick, so your concern was also my concern. But, not to worry. Act on the invite at your earliest convenience and I’m sure you’ll just be moved to the top of the list for the next available unit.

....Then, as fast as they are plowing through the list, by the time we get home, these FCs just may be an ordinary every-day, in-stock item. :0)

Sounds good. If I happen to receive the invite while I'm away, I might send a quick email to sales assuring them I will be back within the week to place the order. Or maybe I'll just order it right from my iPhone so when I get home it will be there waiting. ;)

Back
Top Bottom