FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Sounds good. If I happen to receive the invite while I'm away, I might send a quick email to sales assuring them I will be back within the week to place the order. Or maybe I'll just order it right from my iPhone so when I get home it will be there waiting. ;)
I do believe you are required to sign for your FC Controller. Call or email sales but I also believe your all good order when you are ready :)

Sounds good. If I happen to receive the invite while I'm away, I might send a quick email to sales assuring them I will be back within the week to place the order. Or maybe I'll just order it right from my iPhone so when I get home it will be there waiting. ;)

Fractal goodies are about a week in transit away from me. So, I’ll be getting Fractal emails forwarded to my phone while I’m away - I get that invite? ...I’m gonna be a-jugglin’ wallets n’ iPads n’ surfboards and suntan lotion and whatever the heck-else needs to be juggled so I can take possession of one of these babies as quickly as possible!! :0)

I also would like to know about the FC6, if anyone has it yet?
I accidentally deleted my wait list email, will there be a new email or link sent when it’s my time? I signed up a few weeks ago

Last edited:
They've been trickling out in batches for many months now. So, yup!
I accidentally deleted my wait list email, will there be a new email or link sent when it’s my time? I signed up a few weeks ago
You'll get another email when your name comes up with a link to purchase.

I have an FC6. It is black and has 6 buttons with a scribble strip for each button. There is also a main display. It provides excellent control of an Axe III and is easy to set up. You can power a single FC unit from the Axe, additional units must be powered with a wall wart.

If you have specific questions that you would like answered, you should ask them.

I have an FC6. It is black and has 6 buttons with a scribble strip for each button. There is also a main display. It provides excellent control of an Axe III and is easy to set up. You can power a single FC unit from the Axe, additional units must be powered with a wall wart.

If you have specific questions that you would like answered, you should ask them.
Thanks guys

I’m just on lesson 2 of coopers class so I’m Still pretty green

I’m debating on whether to purchase the fc6 being such a novice, but I also see that remote controlling of the axe is almost essential for seamless live performance and gigs(like I can’t imagine using the laptop , mouse, and axe edit to switch scenes live lol)

Specifically, I wanted to know how essential it will be once I really get cooking, and if almost needed for performance,should I just get it now and start learning, along with cooper!?

Thanks for replies guys,great support group here

If you are performing live and you use more than one preset, then you probably need a way of controlling the Axe FX. Be it with the FC, a MIDI contoller, or MIDI automation.

The FC in my opinion is a good solution because it is easy to set up (plug and play even), supports most everything the Axe FX provides (presets, channels, scenes, IAs, etc), is very flexible, and it’s configuration is stored on the “head unit (Axe III or FM3).

Thats great news! I joined a few weeks ago, so hopefully by the end of summer Ill have a better idea of what I’m doing as well with my unit.

Actually, that brings me to a more difficult resolution. As I’m going through Coopers class, I am starting to see how much potential I have with the axe, as well as how much I have overlooked unwittingly. I feel like the FM3 is going to be a more immediate, finite use but it has the advantage of the built in (FC3 lol) Foot control, and then the 1.25k lesser price tag....i mean you are getting a lot for a very reasonable price

At the same time, Coopers class has demonstrated just the beginning of the flip side of that same coin: namely, there is so much to do and with such unlimited potential already in the palm of my hand, will I be alright in the future/long term with JUST the processing power of a 1/4 of this unit. Because as powerful as it is, you can quickly get into some higher CPU processing if you dont watch it...so I couldn’t imagine hitting 70-80% on the axe iii, but I definitely see that as a possibility on the FM3 now, which i didnt before

So, there has to be SOME disadvantage to the limit, but whether or not that affects me (or players like me, on my level of expertise or knowledge of the axe....like while I consider myself a a musician, I am not up to speed or up to par with other guitarists with technical knowledge of their gear, which I realize now was an essential piece of my development as an electric guitarist that I missed [im self taught, but i transitioned from classical piano and flamenco guitar, FWIW]

Anyway, this forum is honestly THE most helpful, honest, and respecftful group of gents I’ve come across on line, and as much as the kemper group was nice, the amount of knowledge and feedback and professional proprietary knowledge you get from FAS forums is just breath taking really

If anyone feels like recommending on me holding out for the FM3, that is before buying the FC6 , please let me know....and so many of you already can sense the axe iii isn’t leaving, but still.... lol decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom