FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Please allow me to apologize for the confusion. Due to a little misunderstanding about how our new store platform works, we accidentally added 10 FC-12 units to the public inventory instead of the waitlist inventory. We will communicate privately with all of those who purchased FC-12's out of order to discuss this matter. Those on the waitlist can rest assured that we did not intentionally skip over anyone and we will continue to send invites in the order they were received.
Again we apologize for any confusion and thank you for your patience as we roll out this exciting new product.

Please allow me to apologize for the confusion. Due to a little misunderstanding about how our new store platform works, we accidentally added 10 FC-12 units to the public inventory instead of the waitlist inventory. We will communicate privately with all of those who purchased FC-12's out of order to discuss this matter. Those on the waitlist can rest assured that we did not intentionally skip over anyone and we will continue to send invites in the order they were received.
Again we apologize for any confusion and thank you for your patience as we roll out this exciting new product.
Thanks Mark sure do appreciate the information.

I was so stoked when I saw I could pay and I thought this can't be right, then I got home and saw it was a mixup. Soon!

A lot of brownie point winners here, everyone is free to comment or post their concerns here, I mean isn’t that what a forum is?
What are we supposed to do? Chastise them? It was a mistake and that's to be expected with a new website launch. Anyone following the situation should have known right away there was something wrong.

So, the question begs to be asked... Will those ten or so folks get their FCs before those on the wait list?

I should’ve pushed through and bought.

What I don't get is the "If I don't have this foot controller, my AXE3 is useless" mentality. There are numerous foot controllers ranging from the inexpensive Morningstar MC6 to the expensive but feature rich RJM Mastermind GT16/22. I use a RJM LT which is a less expensive controller. I honestly don't even know if I will ever get an FC controller.
I’m a guitar player that doesn’t want to screw with MIDI, but I can understand why others might. I didn’t like my MFC, and I didn’t like the RJM I tried.
I can build an amp from scratch, but I get people that cannot, or just want to wait for others to build them one. I cannot recall any of us saying the III was useless. I use mine almost every day. I said, that I couldn’t use mine live. Everybody is different. It’s not a “mentality”. It’s preference and expectation.

I know Axe-edit says coming soon when you click foot controller but is the unit with the latest firmware able to make changes for setup to the FC's once we get the pedal or will there need to be a new firmware for this?

I know Axe-edit says coming soon when you click foot controller but is the unit with the latest firmware able to make changes for setup to the FC's once we get the pedal or will there need to be a new firmware for this?

As people have already been beta testing FCs with existing firmware, I can only assume everything is ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom