FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Sweet really good to hear that the FC controller is being shipped. Well you guys will have to post something after receiving FC 12 - FC 6. Can’t wait to hear the news! Yes!!! :D

I glad to see a few people getting theirs

But lately I have had thoughts of getting the FC-6 as opposed to the -12.

Would like to keep the size down a bit (and do I really need the -12 also?) But on the other hand might be going from two expression pedals down to one.

Ah "F*** it!) I'm going for the -12.

Last edited by a moderator:
I glad to see a few people getting theirs, I'm not to far behind myself

But lately I have had thoughts of getting the FC-6 as opposed to the -12.

Would like to keep the size down a bit (and do I really need the -12 also?) But on the other hand might be going from two expression pedals down to one.

Ah "F*** it!) I'm going for the -12.

I feel ya bud. Originally I thought I was going to need both for my setup, but after reviewing the manual, I think I'll just get the FC-12. I'm about a month down the waitlist from y'all, so I'll be watching the feedback before I get my invite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to those that received invite's and are able to order! Time for a new sticker............:confused:
Gonna go wash my foot up a bit before I start EATING it!
Love being proven wrong.

Got my invite today:cool:. I only need an FC-6. Just not sure if I could still program stuff for FC-12 users though without having one? So I might need an FC-12 for my customer's sake?

BUT.... I don't have the money for either one right now anyway...:mad:..

Back
Top Bottom