Dad Jokes

I think Cliff should code this algorithm into the Axe-Fx firmware to display on the screen once a year. I actually remembered my high-school math enough to follow along!

267773212_10159617421227040_2979068697903188964_n.jpg
That has actually been my mindset for the past two weeks. Likely took me that long do the work before reading the formula and making sense of it. There are a few folks who can relate to this.

So the guy receives a phone call from his girlfriend. She says, "Honey, you gotta come over quick! I'm working on a puzzle and I can't quite put it together!"

The guy hangs up the phone and hops into his car. On the way over, the girlfriend calls again. The guy replies, "Yes, dear, what is it?"

The girlfriend says, "I almost forgot to tell you, the picture on the cover of the box is a tiger!"

So the guy arrives and sees the puzzle strewn across the coffee table. He sighs and says, "Honey, you know I love you. But go into the kitchen, and make yourself a cup of tea. We'll then put the Frosted Flakes back into the box."

(But you knew that one.)

A man who had too much to drink decides to walk home on New Year’s Eve. A policeman stopped the man and asked where he was going. “I’m on my way to a lecture,” the man replied. The cop scoffed, “Who gives lectures on New Year’s Eve?”:rotatinglight:😆🤣

The man answered: “My wife.”😱🚔👮‍♂️😆😃🤣

Back
Top Bottom