Dad Jokes

Did you see Sha'Carri Richardson in the Women's 4x100 relay? Badass!!! She looked over at the competition before crossing the finish line, but it seemed like more of a challenge.

View attachment 143713
So awesome I have been loving watching the Olympics. It is always amazing to see these athletes on the world stage. And that was pretty cool seeing her check her opponent out just before winning. Hope you’re having a great Saturday.

While golfing, I accidentally overturned my golf cart.

A very attractive female golfer, who lived in a villa on the golf course, heard the noise and called out, “Are you okay?”

“I’m okay, thanks,” I replied as I pulled myself out of the twisted cart.

“Why don’t you come up to my villa, rest for a while, and I’ll help you get the cart up later.”

I noticed her silky bathrobe was partially open, revealing what appeared to be a very nice figure.

“That’s mighty nice of you,” I answered, “But I don’t think my wife would like it.”

“Oh, come on now”, she insisted.

She was so pretty and very, very persuasive. I was weak…

“Well, okay,” I finally agreed, “However, I’m sure my wife won’t like it.”

After a couple of beers, I thanked her and said, “I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be really upset. So I’d better go now.”

“Don’t be silly!” she said with a smile, letting her robe fall slightly more open. “Stay for a while, she won’t know anything. By the way, where is she?”

“Still under the cart, I suppose.” :eek::p:D

DaveO man I didn’t get to see any break dancing and I’ve been watching as much as I can to. Caught some surfing which was awesome. Hate that I missed the break dancing. I’ll have to look for it online.
Hope everything is good on the West Coast
Hey Fred, yeah, was watching it this morning for short time, unfortunately I had to go to SF to see doctor, so could not see the whole episode, I had no idea that was a Olympic event, ha ha,
Doing well here, hope you’re having a good day too!

“Why did the runner bring a ladder to the Olympics? Because they heard the competition was going to be a real hurdle!” 😄🏃‍♂️

Sure have enjoyed the Olympics i’m watching the preview to the 2028 Olympics LA.

Did you hear about the nurse who didn't want to become a doctor? She didn't have the patients.

An AI walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve robots."The AI replies, "Oh, but I can think and feel. I passed the Turing Test."The bartender leans in and asks, "Okay, then tell me, what does regret feel like?"The AI responds, "It feels like being given a captcha every time I try to log into my own website."

Back
Top Bottom