Dad Jokes

My Dad was Happy.

My Dad gave me a dollar for my allowance, and said to make more of what I had with it.

So I traded my dollar for 2 quarters at the newspaper stand. I had the presence of mind to think that 2 quarters is more than 1.

I then went to the grocers and traded the 2 quarters for 3 dimes. Still thinking quantity is more important.

Then over to the backyard tag sale. Traded the 3 dimes for 4 nickels. Still making more visible coins here.

Lastly, I visited the blind beggar on the corner of Main and Patton Streets. Traded the 4 nickels for 5 pennies.

Upon returning home, my Dad asked, "Did you make more coin with the dollar I lent you?"

Smiling widely, I told him my story and my Dad was so proud of me...

A young man and his hot date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped. "I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex." The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing. After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl. "Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually an uber driver, and the fare back to town is $25... 🤣

Back
Top Bottom