Dad Jokes

Merry Christmas Bob. I hope you have a great day!
Thanks, Fred. Because my personal beliefs disengage me from celebrating holidays proper, family and a neighbor shared in a nice roast beef dinner Friday. Today was a day of reflection and deep thought about thankfulness for family and friends.

As a way of displaying that thanks, I asked my boss if he could schedule me to work during the holiday. My coworkers could use the family time together, what with it being so busy these past few weeks leading up to tomorrow. The pay is good, so it made sense to work while others enjoy their holiday.

Once college students begin to return school during the January break, we'll see extra coverage so our regular employees can take some hard-earned downtime while the students earn money for school.

Perhaps it's been difficult for some this past year; my heart goes out to the many who have been affected by the many negative aspects of this world...

Perhaps we have yet to learn that all of us are still students of life ourselves...we never entirely learn everything, because there is so much to know; we never really graduate, we just keep on learning; and we seldom do things correctly consistently, our imperfect bodies and minds are always repeating the mistakes so we can learn to correct them...

Perhaps that is the essence of life as we know it. And despite our errors, we are thankful that while God can hold us accountable for our errors, once we've apologized and returned to doing the best we can, perhaps, just perhaps, that is good enough.

God knows how often I mess up, just don't let my choice to do better necessarily govern what yours is. :)

dnAqB1Y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom