D00d, s'riously... o_0

Hmmm... His left and right hand coordination is too good..... Hoax?
That's just it. He can pick a nice, clean run with decent speed. It's almost as if he just shifted everything by a couple of frets.

That's just it. He can pick a nice, clean run with decent speed. It's almost as if he just shifted everything by a couple of frets.

But the bends and vibrato suck ass!

I was also baffled by the fast runs... :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, his bends are a bit imprecise, but the precision of his playing doesn't match his rigorous choice of wrong notes. Or maybe it does... ;)

He actually seems to have drive, and more coordination than I had when I started. If now he only had the right information, and a few years of practice I'm sure he has the potential to be great.
But he definitely needs to put the video camera back in the closet for awhile :)

Could be the guy who did all those, "_ _ _ _ _ Shreds" videos on YouTube. If he is, I'll give him some props... those videos have brought years worth of laughter.

As funny and painful as this was to wach and listen too the kid has promise, could be another Vernon Reed in the making :eek:.

What language was he playing in? I didn't understand a bit of it.

I'll give him credit though for having the big brass balls it takes to put something SOOOOO bad out there for the whole world to see. :roll

I feel so violated…:miserable:
I don’t think its proper to post here such horror vids.
Moderators, where are you when we need you…

This has some definite free jazz sensibilities. He might be more musically evolved than any of us.

yessmiley.gif

Back
Top Bottom