D00d, s'riously... o_0

his rhythm is ok in some of the other videos. maybe he's tone deaf, honestly. i've worked with people like that. they think they really are nailing the solo - rhythm is spot on (well, not this kid obv), but the notes are just WAY off. it's very perplexing.

Last edited:
I wonder why this is worth 3 pages of comments. There are thousands of kids like this on YT. And why not, seriously? If every bimbo out there is allowed to upload makeup tutorials on Youtube, why shouldn't this kid be allowed to upload his playing?

In fact, if this guy makes you feel good and more confident about your playing skills, isn't his video actually more valuable than the thousands of shredders that make you feel bad?

This is what I imagine Neil Young would sound like if he practiced. Ok, that was low. It's hard to imagine that if this is actually legitimate, that he can't hear how out of tune he is. Anyone, musician or not, should really be able to hear something that far off. Props to the dude for posting his videos and entering competitions though. If this is legitimate, it's almost like those American Idol contestants who really seem to have no idea of how they sound.

There were a lot of REALLY GREAT submissions like Andy for the SU&P. For example:

I cannot wait to tone match that rig, sounds just like the manufacturers want it to.

I can't shake this, "We are about to be duped" feeling watching his vids...as entertaining as they are, lol

Last edited:
Oh, come on, you guys! Yeah, they sound like a puke cheesecake with a used cat litter crust, but who among us is without sin? Nobody is born under a Christmas tree with perfect pitch/timing/etc.

It's a little surprising that they'd expose themselves, but they probably don't know any better at this point and for many of us, if we could have we would have. Times are different now. There was no such thing as YouTube when I was a puppy, but I can remember being really pleased with where I was at and wanting people to hear me, so if I'd have had that option I'd have taken advantage of it. Of course, I'd be horribly embarrassed now, but back then?

It's a little surprising that they'd expose themselves, but they probably don't know any better at this point and for many of us, if we could have we would have. Times are different now. There was no such thing as YouTube when I was a puppy, but I can remember being really pleased with where I was at and wanting people to hear me, so if I'd have had that option I'd have taken advantage of it. Of course, I'd be horribly embarrassed now, but back then?
Possibly. The guy gives lessons, by the way.

Wow, I watched a couple of Henry Kaiser videos. Do people actually take this guy seriously? He comes off as a parody of jazz guitarists written by someone who really hates jazz. He is to jazz what Steven Seagal is to blues.

Wow, I watched a couple of Henry Kaiser videos. Do people actually take this guy seriously? He comes off as a parody of jazz guitarists written by someone who really hates jazz. He is to jazz what Steven Seagal is to blues.

haha saw these for the first time. CLASSIC. man those effects just killed any and all tone... not even gonna mention what i thought about the effects!

granted they were older videos in a time where effects weren't that great to begin with, so maybe he inspired others to make that crap sound better. but uh... yeah, sounded horrible in general!

Back
Top Bottom