Cygnus Beta - first impressions

Do they anticipate doing a public beta with this firmware? I would imagine with an update as large as this they will be doing a lot of internal testing before even thinking about a public beta.

Thanks for all your hard work Fractal Team!

In my almost decade here they typically always release a beta.

In fact I can’t remember Cliff NOT releasing a beta prior to release of the final.

Wow... Sounds great. you finally have that RAW sound... I actually sold my AxeFX3 I was thinking about getting a MKII
Couple more clips is gonna push me over that threshold.. That's a huge improvement

now besides cygnus, i need a fractal engineering brain because the variables and seemingly infinite texture and tone choices will be like disneyland and disneyworld in my head simultaneously. I believe we have more anxiety waiting than kids do on the holiday eves.

It looks like I picked the absolute best time to get into Fractal's (an FM3) stuff. I have just enough time to learn how to really use it before

THE CHUGGENING

happens. I can't wait!!!

960l.gif

Morning fellow lingerers. I see the thread never sleeps. Must be morning somewhere all the time :D ...
Any heavier "Chugging" video available then ? :) I've only seen mid gain ones so far, but the impression is already great!
waiting for chugginess samples as well only I'm not sure if the differences will be so obvious as in the pristine or gnarly samples that were demo'ed. Punch in the chest might be harder, the scrape more gritty and the sac could hang lower. well
<sighing>
1613486389196.png

Back
Top Bottom