Countdown 0.5...

this thread is depressing me...

Play some guitar and enjoy it instead of worrying what may or may not be released tomorrow because even if it's an AxeFX SuperDuperUltimate for reals edition the AxeFX you have now is going to sound the same on tuesday.

Play some guitar and enjoy it...

yes... after all, this may be the last 24 hours that our current axe-fx's are considered the most powerful guitar processors in the world.

either way they will still sound great on tuesday. my guess... they will sound even better on tuesday 8)

You know, it just occurred to me that if I was Cliff, I'd be pretty damn flattered to have so many people so obsessive about something I created. He's gotta be feeling really freakin' good right about now. :)

Ok here is what I'm thinking about :
this annoncement is too big for just only a new firmware or just a new hardware ,I think this is gonna be more than one stuff .
What could be cool is a more powerfull fractal with USB more compact , maybe more powerfull cabs in it , I 've read somewhere someone talking about a TC G-system like , I think a pedal board like this coud be a very fantastic evolution with the Axe fx (AxeFX on the floor or on the amp ) , and a poweramp design to work only with the fractal , like Brunetti amp does with some of their amps , there is a space to put your multiFX inside the amp itself (this is clever).This is what I would like to have , with all this you've got everything to work with , for touring , for studio , in any configuration that is possible .
Not one but 3 or 4 hardware that could work together , I like this idea and I'm dreaming about something like that as the best package for a guitarist.
I really hope this is not only be one new hardware , but a lot more than that .
Maybe I'm a dreamer .

Come on guys lets get real here. This all points to new and improved hardware. If you read the countdown 2 page it's all there to see. Insider users have sold their ultras and the ultras have not been available for a long time now. I really don't want it to be as I sadly wont be able to purchase an updated product, especially as my ultra will sadly depreciate. That's life I guess. Like someone wisely said my ultra will still have the same sound on Tuesday so I will probably be using it happily for years to come. I'll however always be envious of the new owners of the 'fractal axe fx nebula'

Can anyone persuade me that this is not a new type of better ultra! It would make me feel a hell of a lot better if you could, ha ha!

Well, I can wait till 9 A.M. tommorow. Looking back, 10 days is not that worst. This evil Cliff could have start this countdown way before, like for 2 mouths...Can you imagine!!??

Come on guys lets get real here. This all points to new and improved hardware. If you read the countdown 2 page it's all there to see. Insider users have sold their ultras and the ultras have not been available for a long time now. I really don't want it to be as I sadly wont be able to purchase an updated product, especially as my ultra will sadly depreciate. That's life I guess. Like someone wisely said my ultra will still have the same sound on Tuesday so I will probably be using it happily for years to come. I'll however always be envious of the new owners of the 'fractal axe fx nebula'

Can anyone persuade me that this is not a new type of better ultra! It would make me feel a hell of a lot better if you could, ha ha!

Like I said, there IS NOT anything faster out there hardware-wise to make a faster version of the Ultra. It's been said so many times.

I still think any new Ultra is going to be a step up in user interface and IR storage. Our vintage Ultras will get the same firmware update, which I'm thinking has been rewritten from the ground up.

Another thought here nobody mentioned so far! Is it possible that Fractal will be distributed in every major music store worldwide, not only on their website online? Would be great for after sale service and repair.

Back
Top Bottom