Countdown 0.5...

Or maybe Cliff just reworked the whole structure of the firmware.
That "fact" that says we can only have 10 User Slots because the User Slots sit in a different memory and it is full maybe got changed or worked around.
Maybe much more memory of the "other kind" is now suddenly available for CABs
after the re-structuring.

So now Cliff can build a whole new kind of Cab simulation, a much better larger and more sophisticated one.

As you can tell I'm really hoping it's the CAB section that got improved.
Why?
Because that's the only section that can be improved... everything else is pretty much perfect.
..............or maybe he used the ir memory slots for more effects/models and now we only have 1 user cab :p

I wrote it, and I don't think it's close at all lol. I'm just messing around. Possible? Maybe, but I'm pretty sure it's something else. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be cool and I'll want it.

D

Not me... I'm change adverse... :D

In the event that this news does include a firmware update, we should have some mirror sites setup to reduce the strain on the FAS server. IIRC, last time there was a major update, the servers where getting hammered. So, anyone with some good hosting abilities should get in contact with those whom need to be in contact with, and see if this could take place. You, know just some good old preemptive planning. lol

They have dedicated servers now. It would be fine. Plus there was no problems downloading firmware, it was the forum that was hit.

Man, these moderators are too politically correct.

If only Javajunkie had said "it WILL be fine" instead of "it WOULD be fine".

:)

You're all going to be very disappointed when you find out this is just to announce the same day delivery, online Fractal Floral Shop to coincide with Mother's Day.

I think its the axe-fx centipede, where you have three axe-fx's hooked into each other. it's like the human centipede, except instead of sharing a digestive tract it's an Input-Output track.

I'm starting to think that a 10-day countdown is too long for this group. After about five days everyone is wandering around with a glazed stare, or so it would seem from this thread…

Yeah, 10 days is crazy. Atleast the first three days consisted of largely coherent thoughts and relevant sentences :p

Its firmware 11. All this time, we get to 10 and we've had nowhere to go if we need that little extra. Cliff is fixing that. Everything will go to 11 now.

What I would love for Cliff to answer for me is if this countdown leads to something that us bass players will be able to utilize. If not, I can stop adding to the nonsense that has become of this thread and just go about my day. How about it Cliff? Whatever it is, is this countdown leading to something bass friendly?

Last edited:
1 is by far the worst because everyone and I mean EVERYONE anxious enough to know what the hell this thing is will be checking for zero like a crackhead for a fix. Cmon Cliff just a hint maan. Any hint man! Even a little one! I got these cheeseburgers man! I also got this cat man!

Back
Top Bottom