icecream =
girl = yummy
x y = ?
santa = it's a present
text page = ?
thick book = ?
fist = ugh, i don't wanna know
esher = ?
dice = (firmware?) 12. Or Line 12. Or Twelve Rack?
Shrek = 3d something?

Last edited:
Personally, the only pic that would tempt me to change my current rig is this one.
pic-8.jpg

Clues:
1. Countdown
2. Cliff's comments: a) won't be disappointed; b) forgot none of the above
3. Possible supply disruption for current models
4. Axe-Edit release AWOL
5. No releases of faster DSP processors
6. B-stock option in the store
7. Current demand exceeds supply

1. Confirmed by 2a, indicates a significant product announcement. Duh.

2a. Can be interpreted to mean that the new announcement enhances the lives of all, including current owners. Or in context it could refer to the countdown being something that will be seen as significant.

2b. Can be interpreted to mean that the poll choices were all off-the-mark, but doesn't have to be. Assumption is that Cliff won't lie to us but might make remarks that can be misinterpreted.

3. Could be related to production bottlenecks related to a new product, intent to clean out existing supply before replacing an old product, higher demand than forecast, or supply disruptions due events beyond Cliff's control.

4. Could indicate that a new version of Axe-Edit needs to stay under wraps until the announcement.

5. Implies it won't be driven by increase in raw computing speeds.

6. If related to a product being replaced or updated there was no need to make this visible before the announcement.

7. Indicates current models are still viable in the market, giving Cliff flexibility to expand in a different direction.

Fair assessment from what we know to date. Whatever it is we'll have something interesting to read about on Monday.

Oh - hello from Kingston, WA! :)

I'm baffled by the pictures. Does this mean our axes are gonna get the cooking me dinner block and a color screen so I can play angry birds?

But I also saw a woman on there... is it axe woman? Can emulate any woman with tweakable parameters?

So is it axe woman cooking me dinner while playing angry birds?

Now THAT is worthy of a countdown.

Reactions: yek
she's the voice of jessica rabbit so my assumption it great sound in a rough around the edges package lol

could the axe fx/guitar combo thingy be something like a good version of the line 6 variax guitar modeler?

I'm baffled by the pictures. Does this mean our axes are gonna get the cooking me dinner block and a color screen so I can play angry birds?

But I also saw a woman on there... is it axe woman? Can emulate any woman with tweakable parameters?

So is it axe woman cooking me dinner while playing angry birds?

Now THAT is worthy of a countdown.
Maybe Cliff has a thing for her and the pic of the woman means whatever it is will be "sexy".

Whatever it is, it better be good, I think my eyes are starting to give up from looking at my monitor for too long!

Back
Top Bottom