Coming Soon

Well M@, Cliff, I guess we can write off Mission from Axe-Fest West III.............. I am getting the full set of these pedals - Natural product evolution at it's finest. The Ying to the Axe's Yang

Hi Cliff, i was just about to buy 3 mission pedals, are we talking days / weeks / months on these things (as a rough (cant hold you to it) guess )

either way ill get some, however if its not days or weeks i might buy the missions then sell them for the sexy arse fractal ones

Hi Cliff, i was just about to buy 3 mission pedals, are we talking days / weeks / months on these things (as a rough (cant hold you to it) guess )

either way ill get some, however if its not days or weeks i might buy the missions then sell them for the sexy arse fractal ones
I will sell you my (3) Mission pedals. I rarely use them right now. Seriously PM me.

Those are sexy! Speaking of, my wife isn't going to like you Mr Chase! I have purchased to Axe Fx II units and two MFC controllers and now these?!?! What about Mission? They will be crushed when I take them out of my pedalboard case and replace them with these beautiful creatures!

Dang. I just bought one of these bad boys:

Certainly see some inspiration points. Look likes a similar turning point which is way more forward than wah pedals. Good for balance and allows lighter action because the rocker won't tip over easily like my wah's do. Some similarity in form...

Fractal knows the competition.

Which is bitzjin too, btw. Huge travel, awesome for volume and delay level, maybe less suited for wah, still testing. Maybe just takes getting used to, but the ankle needs to make quite an angle. Way lighter than my Vox wah and slightly smaller. All good things. I like it a lot. Just wished it'd come in shiny silver like the DVP-1. I like shiny.

Still, if I'd known last week...

This is is less in competition with Mission IMO, since those have more of a wah look and I presume feel. Although they say it has more travel. I was considering a Mission specifically for wah. I'm now using a converted wah for it, but it's not very smooth. It needs to be set very rigidly because otherwise the rocker falls forward and switches on the wah from itself. Since it doubles for other uses I can't use the spring.

Any opinions on the Missions travel and feel for wah, comparing to ordinary wah?

Last edited:
I count at least seven posters asking for spring......add me to that list!

With Springs I will buy three of them!....

....No Springs?.........I'm OUT !!!

Missions are still great pedal. Ideal travel for the Wah. Not so good for volume.
The best for Volume, travel and feel-wise, was the EB. I replaced it with a Boss because I wanted an expression pedal and wanted to get rid of the liability of the string. But the Boss has dead spots which makes it rather inconvenient.
So I'm looking at keeping the mission for Wah and getting the new one when it comes out for Volume (and maybe for effects control).

I'm thinking of selling both of my Mission pedals now. I only use one anyway. I could sell both to fund a Fractal one. I'm also seriously considering selling my MFC 101 to upgrade to an XL and Mk3 MFC.

Fractal is bad news for my wallet. Better start eating out of date Pot Noodles again and save some money.

Very cool! Already have 3 FV500L's though, but curious how the sweep is vs. other pedals!

Business-wise, great idea from Fractal to release these though- buy an MFC and some pedals and be ready to go. Now, some monetary switches for the MFC would be the next thing too!

Never could understand why a good, reliable, nice sweep volume pedal was so hard to find. Had EB which I like except for string, Missions I never cared for the feel of, Boss--bad sweep.

Thank you Fractal!

Wow! That looks really nice! I've tried to do a brief search on the web for foot pedals and planetary gears. I wasn't able to find anything useful. Is the hinge on the pedal essentially now a planetary gear that drives the pots?

I'm just curious, as it seems that the strings or the linear gears on pedals are usually the parts that give me problems.

No dead spots would be amazing! Can't wait to try it out!

Back
Top Bottom