Coming Soon: The Amp Factory IRs

The FAS pack consists of 3 libraries from OwnHammer which cost $ 29 each.
So, do the math.

TAF is a commercial profile/IR supplier. No need to buy those if you don't want them. There are plenty alternatives.

i am aware of that and i do not have a clue why these are not offered separately ;)
it's just as i have assumed, it's ULTRARES and the people will buy it, even if they don't need everything from that pack.
to be hone$t i alway$ hated thi$ kind of marketing...

as for TAF, they will just create the IR's,right?
if i am about to buy these i'll buy from FAS and not from TAF right?
is TAF even allowed to sell ULTRARES IR's without having "to work" with FAS? ;)

cheeers
S.

PS: am i allowed to create HI/ULTRARES IR's and sell these? :)

see, that's what i'm talking about! ;)

what's next? do i have to pay a fee if i am using the AXE FX on a commercial record?

ah wait, i have a much better idea!

FAS should sell "tweaking cards", maybe 19,99$ per basic card?

hmm, tweaking cards!?

yeah, this way you can easily unlock more "tweak steps" on your axe!

as the fresh unit comes with only 100 free tweaks,
these are quickly gone and the tweaking ability of the axe get's blocked, oh no what now!?

DON'T PANIC!

to be able to create more tones you simply have to buy the cards and unlock 100, 200, 500 and even 1000 tweak-steps
and you'll get ONE FREE TWEAK after every 500$ spent, great isn't it!?

170.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
trolling? i'm just saying what's impossible to say when your head is stuck in someone other's....you know what ;)

Hi Everyone.

Just wanted to stop by and swing my "Hello's" -I'm pleased to be working with FAS, and bringing you some great UltraRes IR.

So what is different? - well nothing, just Im bringing my own experience with engineering, and also delivering a unique style of alternative IR cabs, I hope we can all find happiness in what we do, and I'm working very hard to make this so.

Some of you may already know me as "Andy" from TheAmpFactory, and now I look forward to getting to know all of you.

All the Best
A

see, that's what i'm talking about! ;)

what's next? do i have to pay a fee if i am using the AXE FX on a commercial record?

ah wait, i have a much better idea!

FAS should sell "tweaking cards", maybe 19,99$ per basic card?

hmm, tweaking cards!?

yeah, this way you can easily unlock more "tweak steps" on your axe!

as the fresh unit comes with only 100 free tweaks,
these are quickly gone and the tweaking ability of the axe get's blocked, oh no what now!?

DON'T PANIC!

to be able to create more tones you simply have to buy the cards and unlock 100, 200, 500 and even 1000 tweak-steps
and you'll get ONE FREE TWEAK after every 500$ spent, great isn't it !?
Hm! In-app purchases! Innovative! You may have something there.

Way to go on a sliding scale there. Rivals The Fritz Klammer Stich black run at Bad Kleinkirchheim. Which I did not attempt.

But consider this: what if the axe would reach market saturation and the point of diminished returns? How would fractal stay in business to keep a healthy service to our existing units? It's the point where PCs currently are and companies are faced with huge downscaling, losses the size of small countries' annual income and bankruptcies that shake the world economy. It's not unthinkable.

I don't think fractal is even remotely at that stage, by the way, but sooner or later every product will reach it.

How many Factory-UltraRes-Cabs are in our Axe-FX II???
We have only 10 Ownhammer-Sample-IRs but zero Factory!!!
And in the future we will have a lot of user's with good UltraRes-IRs... but only with the option to acquire a product!!!

As an example: Kemper Amp... "Commercial rigs and profiles"!

... the only problem is, that we don't have FACTORY-UltraRes-Cabs in our Axe-FX II !!!

Last edited:
Problem, there's a "problem"?

A few weeks ago we had beta 12.04. Everybody was happy with their tone etc.

Now 13 is here, introducing UltraRes. And suddenly people are demanding free stock IRs, as if they are robbed from (edit: of) something...

First of all, Fw 13 with HiRes IRs still sounds fantastic.

If you want to step up to UltraRes, use the 10 included FREE OwnHammer IRs.
As soon as you upload these to your user cabs, they can be treated the same as stock cabs.

If you want more, buy more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom