Coming Soon: The Amp Factory IRs

k hope they ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred!

Nice to see TAF join the Fractal fold. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

I'd love to see them build some preset packs (FRFR) for the Axe, too.

Sent using Tapatalk 4.

Once you start making your own IRs you see how much a good one makes all the difference. Thank you for endeavoring into this relationship to further develop an awesome platform.

... and now the door is open... pay for better Sound (IRs)!!!
Standard Factory-Cab-IRs in Axe-FX II and UltraRes-Cab-IRs "against payment of a fee"!!!

Cliff, do they have unique philosophical approaches to how they capture? Can we expect them to focus on "studio", "live", "in the room" or other methodologies/mixes? I'm sure the captures will be amazing but I'm curious if it'll also add another "dimension" or "angle" to the practices that already exist? It seems that the Kemper fans RAVE about their work.

nothing has changed, and it's still one hundred percent your choice...

yeah, nothing but the price! ;)
redwirez, ownhammer etc. used to be CHEAP and now a FAS pack costs 100 bucks...REALLY?

it's ok that a company is trying to make more $$$, this is absolutely legit and kind
of the main goal of a company.

however i still feel a bit stupid about this.

i remember just a few months before ULTRA RES was anounced
i was simply BASHED for saying that normal IR's
are not on the same level as the rest of the axe.

the master himself indirectly stated that the IR's in the axe are
spot on and do not need any improvement and now ultrares is so
great that a 20$ IR pack costs 100$ all the sudden, creepy...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, nothing but the price!
redwirez, ownhammer etc. used to be CHEAP and now a FAS pack costs 100 bucks...REALLY?
i'm afraid the "TAF pack" will be around 100$ also which makes it completely unappealing.

The FAS pack consists of 3 libraries from OwnHammer which cost $ 29 each.
So, do the math.

TAF is a commercial profile/IR supplier. No need to buy those if you don't want them. There are plenty alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom