Blastoff!

Hey where Jay and yek?I think Cliff sent Yek an axe 2 for his contribution to fractal. And if he didn't, shame on you Cliff. I know you have all the right to not give a product to someone, but if anyone were to deserve a free axe 2, it'd be him.

Hehe, no, I'm no part of this at all. I knew as little as all you guys, until two hours ago.

So Cliff, what's Fractal's "Trade in your old Standard/Ultra for an Axe-FX II" policy going to be? Your going to do us early adopters a solid, right? :razz

Hey where Jay and yek?I think Cliff sent Yek an axe 2 for his contribution to fractal. And if he didn't, shame on you Cliff. I know you have all the right to not give a product to someone, but if anyone were to deserve a free axe 2, it'd be him.

+1000

Wow this is HUGE!

I don't know how it sounds but the hardware is a killer - it must sound GREAT!

So Cliff, what's Fractal's "Trade in your old Standard/Ultra for an Axe-FX II" policy going to be? Your going to do us early adopters a solid, right? :razz

Shredi gets it. I don't really know what it is yet, but I know I'm gonna be needing some G2 Amp Modeling™ Technology.

Just to be sure I checked, and my Ultra still sounds killer.. YMMV though.

..and thanks for the FW update! Can't wait to try it out.

As long as we can get in on the new AxeEdit I'm cool for at least the next few years...
+1000000 !

Last edited:
Wow! This looks great. Well done Cliff. You certainly listened to the requests of the forum. I hope it sells huge.

I get the feeling that Dweezil may not be the only dude in town running a dual system. I for one will keep my ultra and get the Axe FX2. No way I'd ditch the ultra cheap on eBay - it's still a fantastic bit of gear - vintage !!

Just by hoping that the retail price here in Europe will be the same than in USA, in euros, or it will be extremely expensiv.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of stuff I've needed since day one for a machine that transformed my professional life. Mucho thanks to Cliff and the gang. I'm forever indebted to Cliff's genius and work ethic.

But now I gotta bust FA's balls a little........

blastoff -- WTF??

Rocket w/ zero fuel = zero blastoff, i.e., amazing hardware sitting at Fractal w/ zero ordering/shipping available.

The countdown drew amazing interest and traffic; job well done.

But after a multi-continent, server-crumbling, feeding frenzy countdown climaxing in blastoff!!...all the Fractal site can serve up is one photo and an incredibly clunky, poorly written announcement? (wrong tenses used, plural verbs w/ single nouns & vise versa, comma and period use, etc)...That's it?

Yes, the axeII is f'ing incredible, and I'm whining because I'm gigging axe-less and unable to order one. But in terms of maintaining post-countdown marketing momentum?............................................yawn.

If today's blastoff and all previous blastoffs are any indicator, I could be axe-less all summer. That's a valid concern, especially if what I just wrote knocked me down the order list.

Still, I must beg for mercy and join the faithful praying for a big inventory and a high slot on the order list...please, please, please, please.

I'm impressed by all the new improvements. I understand now JavaJunkie.
I think to nothing to add.
wow great job!

APPLAUSE
applause_16f206a6-5c96-452e-80ff-b36fbcfa1a14_46661_5817.jpg

I'm impressed by all the new improvements. I understand now JavaJunkie.
I think to nothing to add.
wow great job!

your 2nd "nothing to add" statement, but still you do. Stick to your promises!
:mrgreen

interestingly enough,

I bought the Ultra last year for production & post duties of a job.
This year I'm going to produce part II, so I guess I need Axie Tooie...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom