BigBox librarys OUT NOW!

Nothing ground breaking to add to the conversation - just wanted to mention that I am loving the TrueBrit mixes. They seem to sound great with just about anything I throw at them. Check them out if you haven't already.

Thanks.

Nothing ground breaking to add to the conversation - just wanted to mention that I am loving the TrueBrit mixes. They seem to sound great with just about anything I throw at them. Check them out if you haven't already.

Thanks.

Yeah the "Tayden" speakers are not very well known. but they are amazing actually! : )
Go Team Tayden!!

The ones I did not rename are the old format TAF-2x12-[1073]-etc, these were the original long names that had all the correct mic info so you all could see (and for myself to remember), that was my intention, but as you can see, its pretty useless as the chr length is not long enough, and when I had to rename them I had no idea what they were exactly hence why I had to rename them all to [speakername] MIX1, MIX2 etc... the existing ones are the ones I obv forgot to rename.
Thanks Andy. But now knowing this we may need a little help on those preset groups (such as the entire Blue, EJ1250, EVH, Gold, LilTex, Jack, Smooth, etc) where these truncated IR names exist, it appears as if they are the same IR but may indeed be different mixes. If this is the case, then I'll start mapping all over again as I originally assumed they were the same exact IR within those particular groups and didn't save each cab IR separately (assumed they would just be duplicates). Is there a way for you to see if any within those groups mentioned have any IR duplicates? Again, due to the truncation there's no way for us to know whether they are indeed the same IR or not.

Thanks again for your time.

Edit: I setup a clean amp/cab block "a la carte" and cycled through just the truncated names and they are indeed different mixes. No worries, I've already restarted the mapping process from the beginning.

Last edited:
Hey guys.. sorry for the recent lack of updates to the samples page.. we are fixing the script errors, so that it wont crash on some browsers.. it will be updated soon.

In other news..

Platinum/Gold users are in for a real treat!..
As Im capturing a Legendary Marshall 4x12 1962 Cab (GH25 Alinco) Basket-weave cab. that's on its way to me now (as the proud new owner) that you will all get as part of the free service I offer!.(Presets will be included) its been used by a zillion famous bands over the years.. but its life is now up, as the days of 100W marshalls are no more in studios/live, and there has been a rapid decrease of use of 4x12 live and in studios over the past decade, so I snagged her!..woo woo!

Everyone Else,
I got one of the bass cabs, and will capture them when they are all here so everyone can enjoy these fine 4 Bass Cabs.

Hey guys.. sorry for the recent lack of updates to the samples page.. we are fixing the script errors, so that it wont crash on some browsers.. it will be updated soon.

In other news..

As Im capturing a Legendary Marshall 4x12 1962 Cab (GH25 Alinco) Basket-weave cab. that's on its way to me now (as the proud new owner) that you will all get as part of the free service I offer!.(Presets will be included) its been used by a zillion famous bands over the years.. but its life is now up, as the days of 100W marshalls are no more in studios/live, and there has been a rapid decrease of use of 4x12 live and in studios over the past decade, so I snagged her!..woo woo!

Everyone Else,
I got one of the bass cabs, and will capture them when they are all here so everyone can enjoy these fine 4 Bass Cabs.

I knew the Platinum option was the right one to pick!

Someone once told me, "Always buy the best and you'll never be disappointed"... Thanks Andy!

In other news..

Everyone Else,

Great news all around!!

I just purchased the Platinum yesterday. I was wondering if the Matchless (Matchbox) and F58 Tweed amps will be included sometime in the future.

I'll go through the rainbow of choices again in case I missed them, but thought I'd ask anyway.

In other news..

Everyone Else,

Andy will there be a way for bronze owners to purchase the additional presets if you add new amps we want the presets for?

Why am I not seeing the WAV folder? It says in the included PDF that there is a 3rd folder at the root, called WAV. I am only seeing Extras and FRACTAL-AXEFX.

Why am I not seeing the WAV folder? It says in the included PDF that there is a 3rd folder at the root, called WAV. I am only seeing Extras and FRACTAL-AXEFX.

Hiya, well WAV files are a breech of Fractals Contract. - so I had to remove them, I thought I took all that info out of the DOCS, so I'll revisit those and remove that too.
thanks for letting me know.

Andy will there be a way for bronze owners to purchase the additional presets if you add new amps we want the presets for?

Heya JVStrat.

Im not too sure on this, well actually Ive not even thought about it I think is the most accurate term. - if there is enough demand for singles when the new cabs arrive then sure, otherwise it will be just the free service open to the royal gold & platinum users. - thanks for the suggestion though!

Hello, Andy. I just purchased the Platinum package. Will Matchless (Matchbox) and F58 Tweed amps :) will be included in future developments?

Tried buying the platinum bundle but when I go to checkout and fill in my info as a new user and press 'purchase', it just opens the same page but with all fields empty.

All sorted out. Andy is a star. :)

Last edited:
Hello, Andy. I just purchased the Platinum package. Will Matchless (Matchbox) and F58 Tweed amps :) will be included in future developments?

Hey GreenTea, sure they will yes!. - Not had time to play with the new Tweed Yet. so I look forward to that, In addition to the New Marshall cab coming, there are a few 4x10's on the horizon, Jenson P series, from the 60's that I want to capture with some of the fender amps too. - I see your platinum, so it will be good for you too :)

This is really good news. I did read about your incoming Marshall cab. Thanks for your efforts, Andy. gt

p.s. those TRU-BRIT mixes are boss.

The tru-brit are suppost to sound like a Old Greenback.. but I think it sounds too modern for that. - its a great speaker though! : )

I just been playing the ET90 again.. that paired with the cornford is really something special for me!. - Especially if you have a god volume pot on your guitar!. - sprinkle some light delay or slapbackl and your set!

The tru-brit are suppost to sound like a Old Greenback.. but I think it sounds too modern for that. - its a great speaker though! : )

I just been playing the ET90 again.. that paired with the cornford is really something special for me!. - Especially if you have a god volume pot on your guitar!. - sprinkle some light delay or slapbackl and your set!

Agreed, the ET90 is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom