BigBox librarys OUT NOW!

I'm very interested in getting the presets bronze pack. I need to try messing with the free samples again. I may have loaded them wrong because they didn't sound good to me, but the sound samples on the site sounded great.

The Free ones as I described back then were still WIP, they were just teasers and did not reflect the final quality.. Since then a few things have changed (nothing to drastic) but it may have been just the selection, that was 10 or so out of 450+ presets.. there will always be some moot in the lot. its always a percentage game : ) - So far the reports are good, Im hoping that does not change! : )

The Free ones as I described back then were still WIP, they were just teasers and did not reflect the final quality.. Since then a few things have changed (nothing to drastic) but it may have been just the selection, that was 10 or so out of 450+ presets.. there will always be some moot in the lot. its always a percentage game : ) - So far the reports are good, Im hoping that does not change! : )

Good to know, I may have to roll the dice and try the presets out. I really like what I hear on the sound demos on your site.

Bought the Bronze-Bundle.
I already have almost too many IR's, but I really want to support your effort so Bronze felt right for me.

Per

I think someone else may have mentioned it, but if we change the amp in the presets and copy the speaker page stuff into the new amp, it should be close, right? I understand there's going to be subtle differences depending on the poweramp tubes in the new amp, but otherwise very similar, correct?

I think someone else may have mentioned it, but if we change the amp in the presets and copy the speaker page stuff into the new amp, it should be close, right? I understand there's going to be subtle differences depending on the poweramp tubes in the new amp, but otherwise very similar, correct?

Yes and no. - Paring the right amp with the speaker is quite involved. you cant just read the spec sheet of a speaker and clone that info, it simply wont work like that, we had to do a lot of graphing of the AMP + Cab then marry the two together to come up with the relative figures and Q graphs. - I cant say for sure it will be the same, - the best thing to do is try it, if you like it. then great!.. if not then change amp+IR till you find a happy place.

Remember there are no rules in audio, absolutely none. - you can turn everything to 11 if you want on every dial.. but if it makes you happy. then bam.. its perfect! : )

Good luck!

JUST a note to say:

Platinum & Gold Owners, your Keys to the Xchange are in your downloads
Give it soem time to warm up : ) - Once I have finished recording all the samples for the presets, I'll then contribute too!

I think they will be quite different, based on the OH and TAF packs I already have. They both have their strong suits, for sure. I can't really say what the differences are, and I'm not able to play much right now.

Has anybody compared these with Ownhammer IRs? What are your opinions?

They are both great. I have some of the ownhammers that I use with presets I have made. If you get the bronze amp factory pack you get lots of presets where the amps and cabs are dialed together to be a great starting point. You can then tweak them to suit your guitar.

They are both great. I have some of the ownhammers that I use with presets I have made. If you get the bronze amp factory pack you get lots of presets where the amps and cabs are dialed together to be a great starting point. You can then tweak them to suit your guitar.

+1 so fare at bedroom level some very balanced and smooth sounding presets with the "married" ir's (there are also rough and with bite presets and I'm at the moment trying the Rock and blues ones out of the 450 presets) and on the weekend I'll hvae the chance to play loud and will make some little clips of some of the presets.....:encouragement:

Bought the Bronze Collection. The first impression at bedroom level is very promissing. Are the presets 'FW19-proof'?

Bought the Bronze Collection. The first impression at bedroom level is very promissing. Are the presets 'FW19-proof'?

Yes, they were created with the latest of everything.. :)

Also. a few notes.. I added some more clips today on the samples page, so keep checks on it!. - The next set we are starting to get into the hard hitting Territory!.

Thanks to my beta tester! (who has helped me massively today) Picture below. ha!

DSC0148.jpg

Just wanted to let you know that you have a script on your samples page that Firefox doesn't like;

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: http://www.thecabfactory.com/w…js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.11.2:2"

Back
Top Bottom