Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 7.00

Improved power amp modeling. New algorithm accounts for variation in load voltage as a function of transformer turns ratio. I.e. reducing the Transformer Matching will reduce the output level and vice- versa.

Fixed low output level for Shred Distortion Drive model.

FC: Fixed tap function executing on hold when "Hold Execute" is set to "Switch Up".

FC: Fixed switch executing from wrong layout after a stand-in switch is used.

FC: Fixed MLM functionality when cloning mixed units (FC-12's and FC-6's).

FC: Added FC-6/FC-12 compatibility mode. When enabled, FC-6(s) will use buttons 1, 2, 3 for the bottom row and buttons 7, 8, 9 for the top row. Accessible from HOME->SETUP->FC Controllers->Config Page, FC-6/FC-12 Compatibility Mode. It is disabled by default.

FC: When "Reveal Holds" is active the hold function states will be displayed (with default ring colors only) and button presses will execute the hold functions.

FC: Fixed hold functions firing on the MLM hold switch (switch 3 on FC-6 and switch 6 on FC-12) preventing MLM mode from executing.

Improved power amp modeling. New algorithm accounts for variation in load voltage as a function of transformer turns ratio. I.e. reducing the Transformer Matching will reduce the output level and vice- versa.
Does this affect anything “tonally” if you are leaving the settings as before this firmware? I.e do we need to do amp resets... and check patches?

Back
Top Bottom