Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.03 Release

That makes sense, although the Klon might often come after other pedals. I am a bit worried about the volume. I am already tickling the read, even with the input level quite low.

That makes sense, although the Klon might often come after other pedals. I am a bit worried about the volume. I am already tickling the read, even with the input level quite low.
To minimize unnecessary variables: put the pedal in a parallel loop (adjusting levels appropriately to match the model best as possible) and put a looper block early in chain and send the same riffs through both (or alternatively send same input signal through both and record each at same time).

I just had a strange volume loss of maybe 6db. I'm on this new firmware and I placed the looper in my preset to tweak a little bit and after I was done I took out the looper and saved my preset and then after that all of my presets dropped in volume so I checked everything and all seemed good so I turned off the unit and rebooted and it's now fine and back to the original volume.
a 6dB loss is quite substantial O_O. that's legit reducing your output by 75%. Glad you got that figured out

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/20p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_20p03.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Improved Drive block.

Fixed Amp block Transformer HF being incorrectly set when using two Amp blocks.

Fixed Amp block Bypass state not being set correctly when using Scene Manager in Axe-Edit.

Removed USB Buffer Level meters as they are no longer` applicable.

Various other fixes and improvements.
Why is this still pinned? I think it should be unpinned now.

Back
Top Bottom