Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 2.00

I wonder why the stereo output mode (FRFR to left, PA+CAB to right) for amp block wasn't implemented yet.
Thought the idea was really well received.

Of course. I left this afternoon to go north for 2 days for Thansgiving. At least I'm going home Friday. This will severely hamper my enjoyment of the Turkey coma tomorrow.

where was this discussed? i've never heard of it.
In a firmware release thread, where PA+CAB mode was introduced.
Cliff has said that he had an idea, that both FRFR and PA+CAB outputs could play simultaneously, by going stereo, but he thought it would be too confusing to the user, so he didn't implement it.
People disagreed, and said it was a great idea.

Hi - I am new to fractal ( just bought AX8 for gigging and Axe fx3 for home fun )

Will this firmware affect the patches I have already made ?

Also yesterday I purchased Austin Buddy Naked tones pack for AXefx3 and loaded the first bank in unused bank- will installing this new firmware affect these ? ( do I perhaps have to wait for Austin to update the pack and re down load or will they work ok ?)

thanks
Nick

Hi - I am new to fractal ( just bought AX8 for gigging and Axe fx3 for home fun )

Will this firmware affect the patches I have already made ?

Also yesterday I purchased Austin Buddy Naked tones pack for AXefx3 and loaded the first bank in unused bank- will installing this new firmware affect these ? ( do I perhaps have to wait for Austin to update the pack and re down load or will they work ok ?)

thanks
Nick

The answer to both questions is no. It will not affect your presets or Austin Buddy's presets.

There is a new feature called "Speaker Compliance" and it is optional to use it. Setting it at zero will not affect the old presets

Back
Top Bottom