Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 2.00

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Improved Amp block speaker dynamic parameter modeling. The new Speaker Compliance parameter controls the nonlinear behavior of the virtual speaker. Existing presets will load with this parameter at 0.0 and will be unchanged tonally from the previous firmware (IOW your presets will not be altered). Selecting a new amp model or resetting the block will set the value to 50% which is a typical value for guitar speakers.

I was in Germany for 3-weeks. Just got back Saturday night at midnight, which was like 6am to me, and I had been awake for nearly 30 hours. Slept all day Sunday. Up now, and catching up on all the updates - Axe 2.03, Axe Edit 1.0.8, the Logic 10.4.3 update, Cab-Lab 3, FracTool 3.04, and the exciting overhaul of the Liquid Foot system version 6.05! Not in jeopardy of running out of CC numbers for my Axe III anymore!!

Anyways, I remember ready about this improvement. So, now I'm sitting here and using the latest FractTool 3.04, by Al, to batch update all my Amp 1 speaker compliance to 50%.

This is a great time to be an electric guitarist!

I was walking through the Newark Airport Saturday, and there were large photos of distinguished Americans on the walls, including Thomas Edison. I sometimes refer to you as Mr. Edison, and it made me laugh. Thanks for making an amazing device and giving us world class support to go along with it.

Rod

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom