Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 12.00 Public Beta

If the block parameters are indeed different in every preset, then you’re absolutely right: globals won’t help.

It is taking 30 seconds to switch presets
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...public-beta.157741/new-posts?after=1579900105
And 5-10 sec for scenes
I am not experiencing this. Presets and scenes are switching normally for me using Axe Edit.
I"m going to try and reinstall it because everything is messed up for me right now.
  1. Painfully slow
  2. A lot of my preset even when loaded everything I do takes a long time. Ex. If I raise the volume it doesn't change for a minute.
  3. My presets are showing the wrong amps and effects.
Basically, everything is not working as it should. I don't want make any changes just in case.

I noticed, even after refresh, amp block settings, delay settings, etc, will carry over from a previously modified block, to the current block, Front panel shows correct settings. So it might be a good idea to edit from the front panel, until AXE Edit is updated.
UPDATE:
Edited a block in AXE Edit, didn't save, changed presets and the block changes carried to the preset, but does not affect the actual saved settings. Went to the front panel on the AXE, went into block edit and the AXE Edit screen corrects itself. So it might not be good to modify presets in AXE Edit until it is updated.
I’ve lost some track specific scene settings in the past couple of weeks due to AE not saving or as a result of it carrying over settings from a previous scene and overwriting the current one.
I thought I was losing my mind (jury is still out) but your post seems to explain what I experienced.

I noticed, even after refresh, amp block settings, delay settings, etc, will carry over from a previously modified block, to the current block, Front panel shows correct settings. So it might be a good idea to edit from the front panel, until AXE Edit is updated.
UPDATE:
Edited a block in AXE Edit, didn't save, changed presets and the block changes carried to the preset, but does not affect the actual saved settings. Went to the front panel on the AXE, went into block edit and the AXE Edit screen corrects itself. So it might not be good to modify presets in AXE Edit until it is updated.

there’s a new beta axe edit released minutes ago for use with firmware beta 12.

Explanation of the phaser types:

Script 45 = MXR Phase 45 (script)

Block 90 = MXR Phase 90 (block)

Script 90 = MXR Phase 90 (script)

Classic Vibe = Fulltone Deja Vibe

Barber Pole = "Shepard tone" effect

Stripe 90 = MXR EVH Phase 90

Naughty Rock = EHX Bad Stone

FAS Vibe = custom phaser

Treadle Phaser = Morley Pro-Phase (phaser with pedal)

Virtuoso Phaser = Maestro Phaser

Borg Phaser = Korg PHS-1

Ultra-Super-Mega Phaser = custom phaser

Mutated Twin-Phaser = Mutron BiPhase

Any help would appreciated. I feel like my fractal is completely useless right now and all the work I did I don't want to lose.

So, I noticed that on the Fractal itself everything is working fine. So, I think it might be just a Axe Edit III. I just uninstalled it and waiting for it to reinstall to see if it works.

Explanation of the phaser types:

Script 45 = MXR Phase 45 (script)

Block 90 = MXR Phase 90 (block)

Script 90 = MXR Phase 90 (script)

Classic Vibe = Fulltone Deja Vibe

Barber Pole = "Shepard tone" effect

Stripe 90 = MXR EVH Phase 90

Naughty Rock = EHX Bad Stone

FAS Vibe = custom phaser

Treadle Phaser = Morley Pro-Phase (phaser with pedal)

Virtuoso Phaser = Maestro Phaser

Borg Phaser = Korg PHS-1

Ultra-Super-Mega Phaser = custom phaser

Mutated Twin-Phaser = Mutron BiPhase

Thanks for the update. I like how EVH gear made in there. I wouldn't mind to see more of his stuff.

Back
Top Bottom