Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.02 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't bother with it Cliff. People have the choice of two separate screens already, Authentic, and Ideal, get with the program people, I rather let Cliff be the free creative genius he is instead of whining about choosing over one screen of settings or another!! Just my 2 cents! Appreciate you Cliff!
But there are controls on the ideal screen that do work, even if there are a few that don't. I should give up using those features so the UI doesn't need fixing?

I wouldn't bother with it Cliff. People have the choice of two separate screens already, Authentic, and Ideal, get with the program people, I rather let Cliff be the free creative genius he is instead of whining about choosing over one screen of settings or another!! Just my 2 cents! Appreciate you Cliff!
Nobody actually suggested only having one screen or the other. Any short term appearance to the contrary was a misunderstanding.

But there are controls on the ideal screen that do work, even if there are a few that don't. I should give up using those features so the UI doesn't need fixing?
There is not a parameter displayed in the Ideal page that is inactive in every amp model.

All of the Ideal parameters work in well over half of the models. Of those amp models that have inactive parameters, less than 10 have more than 3 inactive Ideal parameters. The rest only have one or two inactive parameters.

Remove them by amps so no questions ☺️

The presence knob don’t act here ? Remove it.
That's more or less what the Authentic Page is. In some amp models, the Presence control, as well as the Depth control, are dependent upon the state of parameters in another page. Again, it's about using the available resources and educating one's self to delve into the deeper options for tone shaping.

For the people making this forum sound like my ex wife and the constant bitching about almost everything. This forum used to be so positive and informative with a family like vibe. I always looked forward to reading and interacting on it every day. Now it just feels so different. I always appreciate everything Cliff and team does and am so excited now and for the constant pursuit of perfection they always pursue. I also appreciate the many Fractal members who share and help other members with their vast experience in such matters. Maybe we could use a bullshit filter so we can really get back to the more positive vibe. Just sayin.

Like @la noise said;
It must suck to constantly be focusing on what we don't have, and then missing the bountiful forest that
is Fractal for the trees of insatiable lack. :(

I can only imagine what it feels like to put the hours in----the countless and collective hours---and then
offer an upgrade for free, only to find in a day or two that the free upgrade is so full of lack for
some that they will turn the latest firmware thread into their own personal wishlist thread. I can't
imagine that it reads that well to someone who has made this their life's work.

I don't know of another gear company that offers the level of advancement, improvement, and upgrades to the
same degree that I have experienced with Fractal. In all honesty, Fractal Audio has no peers in the industry. Maybe
grandiose to some, but I believe they are setting the standard to which others aspire to. I have nothing but
awe, gratitude, and respect for that.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom