Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.02 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to say but thank you. Keep up the STELLAR work and filter out the negativity and whining that seems to be growing more and more.

As usual, people should play more. This magic black boxes have universes inside. There's so much more rather than less.

Loving 19.02 so far.

So just to be clear, the switch issues on the FC are only happening if you have additional external switches plugged into the FC? Or is this happening with normal, onboard switch routing?

So just to be clear, the switch issues on the FC are only happening if you have additional external switches plugged into the FC? Or is this happening with normal, onboard switch routing?
The FC-12 works perfectly!
This is a brilliant structure!
I have always indicated an external switch problem!
But part of the external switch is already working!
I found out in a complicated experiment that you can now change the preset!
But you have to build a concept for it!

Yeah, TON of good stuff in there!

I updated from a much older firmware and was pleasantly surprised as well at the difference in tone too.......more punch and clarity.....obviously the result of missing some updates but the difference was like night and day!

Also the Marshalls, Mesas Diezels are roaring!

ok I wasnt dreaming about the volume change
I just discovered that going back to 19.01 and then back to the beta , My output level as been set by -10db better than the old +4 db thing I was, the ac line as change to 60 hz ( and the layout of the fc12 were gone too)
fixed !
It has rebooted my i/o paramaters too so .

ok I wasnt dreaming about the volume change
I just discovered that going back to 19.01 and then back to the beta , My output level as been set by -10db better than the old +4 db thing I was, the ac line as change to 60 hz ( and the layout of the fc12 were gone too)
fixed !
It has rebooted my i/o paramaters too so .
Yeah sometimes FWs reset system parameters and sometimes they don't. I don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom