Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.05

Is it me or PRESET LEVELING in AXE EDIT III, TOOLS is not showing peak levels? I can see my levels if I am on the OUTPUT BLOCK PAGE but not TOOLS, PRESET LEVELING... I can also see it on my AXE FX Display, but not on AXE EDIT...

Last edited:
Ohhh, I look forward to the new Axe edit protocol. My preset template runs at 87%, and it used to be super sluggish in AxeEdit.

Hi ....
What brings thé New improvment in thé amp block ..?? In an easy way to understand for a french ..;)

Using FW 14.05 and AE 1.08.....

Preset leveling window does not update.....grabs a level reading upon opening then meters freeze.

Also wondering about CPU% meter. Presets that used to be around 75% are now showing as 80% and the meter seems to be updating continuously. Preset might load at 80% then suddenly jump to 87% with warning....then down to 72%....back to 80%....all on the same scene with same blocks and channels.

Just wondering if this is the new normal for CPU meter......used to be stable for a given scene now dynamic based on what?

Enjoying the fixed Pitch block FB.....nice.

Cheers

First, thanks for the update. But thank you very much for taking care of the TB Drv 4 Knob, this once again proves your seriousness and that this machine has no rivals. But above all it shows that you are always at work for us and for this I am grateful.

I am interested in hearing what you think now. :)

Back
Top Bottom