Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
As requested.

Didn't get to cover the Euro Uber in this vid but whatever got tweaked makes it even easier to dial in. Incredible!

Also, dual modifiers might be one of the very best additions to the III to date. SO many creative and fun possibilities.

Last edited:
Today I tried on my friend's Axe Fx3 ARCHON amp model and I was completely blown away. But unfortunately I have Ax Fx XL +. Maybe some Ares update for XL + with ARCHON amp model ??20200923_173917.jpg

The Archean model sounds fantastic! A friend brought his Archon over to my space and it wasn't all that great. It had this honky midrange that you COULD NOT dial out, and it felt pretty uninspiring to play. This model sounds more balanced in the mids and it's way more fun to play. It only took a few minutes for it to move into my top 5 models list.

Anyone else have the gain drop on the Uber model when it's on 10? it's not a big deal, as i'd never dime it but i'm pretty sure the gain shouldn't drop and a pop when maxed. Also dimes the gain when the amp is selected.

As requested.

Didn't get to cover the Euro Uber in this vid but whatever got tweaked makes it even easier to dial in. Incredible!

Also, dual modifiers might be one of the very best additions to the III to date. SO many creative and fun possibilities.

I love how you just "whip" these things together. You're like an Iron Chef in the Fractal world. LOL

Host: "Today's secret ingredient: Archean"
Leon: "Pfft!!! Challenge me, mate" < chuckles and proceeds to make a stage/recording usable preset out of thin air in no time>

Thanks for the video. It's awesome

Anyone else have the gain drop on the Uber model when it's on 10? it's not a big deal, as i'd never dime it but i'm pretty sure the gain shouldn't drop and a pop when maxed. Also dimes the gain when the amp is selected.
It does it on mine as well. I'd never run an uber that high in gain but sweeped the mouse too quickly and noticed it.

It does it on mine as well. I'd never run an uber that high in gain but sweeped the mouse too quickly and noticed it.

i only noticed it because when I switched to the amp it was dimed, and it was not as much gain as that amp has... so i turned it down and it went up. almost like the range values are not correct and it's overshooting the "10".

Sup?
i only noticed it because when I switched to the amp it was dimed, and it was not as much gain as that amp has... so i turned it down and it went up. almost like the range values are not correct and it's overshooting the "10".

I have the same thing also,, as I'm working on an Ubershall preset right now,,and also wondered if something got weird with the Savage2 as it seemed to change just a bit from 14 got a little fizzier and loose..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom