Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added second source to Modifiers. A Modifier can now have two sources: Source 1 and Source 2. Each modifier has an individual Scale parameter from 0 to 100%. The operation between the two sources is selected via the Operation parameter and allows addition, subtraction or multiplication of the two sources.

Thank you! And this part is huge.
It's almost as if you've been looking at modern synthesizers. :)
... if you're making a list, the ability to add a slew amount to the random LFO would be wonderful. :)

Cheers!

I can't wait to try the Archon model as well. Although I'm sure it shares a lot of 5150/recto/soldano DNA, I'm a huge fan of my mt15 which it heavily based on he Archon I believe. One of the few amps I've sat down in front of knowing nothing about, lost 3 hours too, then bought full price brand new. and will likely never sell. Hopefully the Archon model scratches that same itch!

Don't own a III currently. The Uber was already excellent so even better is, well; even better. 2nd source for modifier is an awesome addition.

Added semi-parametric EQ to Multitap Delay block. The EQ is similar to the Filter block with the addition of selectable low cut and high cut filter slopes. Note that the overall gain of the EQ automatically adjusts to unity when using any filter types that boost frequencies so as to prevent instability.
Thanks for this, it was an old wish of mine!

The dual modifier upgrade is bad-ass. Quirky rhythmic wha and filters at your service without programming a step sequencer, and modifiable live with a pedal or through control switches! Giant.

Well, for one... a tech and a player can use two pedals for one wah! Just don't forget to park it heel down (or use spring loaded pedals).
PS: Hi @Ex-Pat :)
Nice. I was thinking of more trippy stuff like multiple random LFO's and envelopes controlling things, but this is a great practical use for being able to roam the stage and still have your wah. Goes along well with mirroring FC's so a tech can control the sound.

Ohhh, I can't wait to try the updated Uber.

Great update. Did anyone find other new amps (not that the Archon isn't great on its own)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom