Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.00 Public Beta

Thx Cliff for this work on the drives!

BTW, maybe it's simply nostalgia... but I had on one of my early pedalboard, a T-REX Moller, a Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe and a Fulldrive OCD v1.2 on there and it seems I am not able to completely reproduce any of these with the Axe...

As I said, probably simply nostalgia/psychological... and/or my lack of talent with programming presets!

Cheers,
Joce

Thx Cliff for this work on the drives!

BTW, maybe it's simply nostalgia... but I had on one of my early pedalboard, a T-REX Moller, a Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe and a Fulldrive OCD v1.2 on there and it seems I am not able to completely reproduce any of these with the Axe...

As I said, probably simply nostalgia/psychological... and/or my lack of talent with programming presets!

Cheers,
Joce
Well it only took 24 hours for the complaints to start. Not too bad.

Not a complaint AT ALL!! Was merely hoping to tap your your expertise in pointing me in the right direction with reproducing those...

I'm fully happy with my Axe - no worries there!
Those models aren't in there and I don't know anything about them.

I have a gig tomorrow and Saturday, Dying to update! Anyone having any issues?

Ok, no worries. Thx for your prompt response. There are so many drive pedals out there - so it's simply impossible to cover all of them in one box.

Cheers,
Joce

i’m sure if you were to start a separate thread somewhere, forum members with experience with those drives would be happy to help you get very close approximations. The box is flexible in that way so don’t give up hope.

Back
Top Bottom