Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.05

@VEGAS check the global output settings, FAS changes defaults randomly in FW sometimes, somebody else was using SPIDF and same thing, had to go into global settings and turn it back on from AES or change it back, it ain't broke
Thank you very much for your time/ response. That didn't work.

Good description. When I was picking which hi gain monster to use with my band, HBE was my second choice, edged out by the JP2C+. Now that I have the TC100 dialed in both of those sound a little off, lol. The TC100 is basically my favorite Mesa and my sound, I guess. I really regretted selling my TC50 a few times, but now it's back with way more flexibility!

Genghis can you dial in a sound pretty close to the Choptones video .

Just curious

Thank you very much for your time/ response. That didn't work.

I experienced that last night. I believe the update resets your global settings. Go to your IO page..it should now show your Output to be 2. You can try changing it back to Output 1 (if you are indeed using that). Look through that page and dial in your previous settings. It worked for me.

Genghis can you dial in a sound pretty close to the Choptones video .

Just curious
I don't generally do much copying tones, just dial in what I want it to sound like. I spent most of my life writing and recording original material and even though my band does a lot of covers we do them like we want instead of trying to sound like the original band. I have respect for the guys who can dial in those sounds to a T, but I never went that route.

FC stands for ‘Fucking Coronavirus’ yes?
Thanks
Pauly

The engineer in charge of the FC stuff has been out sick all week (probably coronavirus) but he's going to work on the bugs over the weekend.

I've made the FC bugs a priority and we should have an update early next week.

• Haha
Reactions: jon
I experienced that last night. I believe the update resets your global settings. Go to your IO page..it should now show your Output to be 2. You can try changing it back to Output 1 (if you are indeed using that). Look through that page and dial in your previous settings. It worked for me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! That did it!!!

Back
Top Bottom