Axe-Fx III Firmware 24.05 Release

I myself am relieved when we get a long break between updates! I do not have enough self control to simply ignore new bells and whistles being dangled in front of me FREE of charge without wanting to swat at them!! And when I spend my time swatting at them, I am not spending the time doing what I should be concentrating on, which is making music ;~)) Aside from that particular lack of self control and discipline, I also have the issue of not having even scratched the surface of what is already available to me in the Axe FXIII (my tone satisfaction is fairly easily met compared to the standards of many), so if I am feeling frisky, I can always pounce on those unexplored features/settings to keep me entertained! I sincerely hope this time is being enjoyed by the Man in a leisurely fashion, but he is most likely in his dungeon creating the next toy I will need to play with ;~)) Until then, music ON with this AI (Artificial Intellitone) device!!!

On this thread...
Still no bugs found, to report.
The hardware and software are both working without flaw.
This is the most comprehensive and professionally performing product of its kind on the market. It is without peer.
When problems arise, this is the arguably the most extensively and well-supported technical product of its kind.

...after firmware updates seemingly go silent.... "Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day...." Naked Gun šŸ¤£
ā€¦boy blows up his JCM800.

Thread 'My JCM800 Just Blew Up'
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/my-jcm800-just-blew-up.202501/

Either Cliff is working on something, or heā€™s relaxing, or heā€™s doing something that combines both.

There is a subtle but polar difference between asking for specific features or making bug reports, versus asking for unspecified ā€œupdatesā€.

Itā€™s like if I hand-built a car for my daughter. It would take time, dedication, lots of troubleshooting, and not a few moments of technical brilliance, most of which she would never know about or understand.

Every now and then she tells me it has a slight noise when shifting to second gear, or one of the channels on the radio is a bit hard to find. Or she might ask if a sunroof is possible. Or I might come around and make a few tweaks that make the heater warm up a bit quicker. Occasionally I have a flash of genius and figure out how to cut fuel consumption significantly, and sheā€™ll never understand the physics and thatā€™s ok.

But overall itā€™s an excellent car, and she loves it, and most importantly it helps her get to places that she couldnā€™t go without it.

ā€¦

Now compare that with her asking me every three months if she can have a new car.

(Oh, and cars havenā€™t really been invented yet. I invented them pretty much. Everyone else has bicycles. And she still complains and gets snippy if I havenā€™t invented anything new lately. Oh and itā€™s not every three months, itā€™s like every few weeks. And I wonder if sheā€™s actually driving this thing, or just using it as a cup holder.)

Back
Top Bottom