Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Release

(FIXED)

Ran update after install and now all good.
Did you reinstall the FW22 update again after running the Dyna-Cab installation? I tried reinstalling both the FW22 and Dyna-Cab updates twice and am still having the problem where the Cab 1 menu is empty.

EDIT: It's working now, after closing/re-opening Axe-Edit and then doing Settings -> Refresh After New Firmware.

Just watching some Revv Gen 120 MkIII demos, the purple and red channels have fat and cut switches. If those are modeled, could they be made available on the Tone page (AxeEdit and Front Panel)?

Just watching some Revv Gen 120 MkIII demos, the purple and red channels have fat and cut switches. If those are modeled, could they be made available on the Tone page (AxeEdit and Front Panel)?
I think if would have to be another model on a list. similar like friedman hbe vs friedman hbe c45. I think I’ve read somewhere from Cliff that current architecture doesn’t allow to implement all switches in the model.

Last edited:
Interesting - We have both cut and fat switches available, but if they are not working the same was as the amp, it is difficult indeed :)

Interesting - We have both cut and fat switches available, but if they are not working the same was as the amp, it is difficult indeed :)
those that are there work for every model in the same way.
cut switch in fractal models just cuts the low end at the input before gain at around 100hz, while cut switch on revv boost some specific frequency of mids.

Dry and tight can definitely cause problems.... Coconut oil solves most of that. Smells good too.
VCRUcEt.gif

So, gig Sunday. Beta has been working perfectly, but I had to try the Revv. Ended up replacing my JP2C+ heavy rhythm tone with Red 3 already. Yes, right before a gig. Still use the JP2C+ for my main hi gain lead tone, but that Revv has everything a Recto doesn't have. Heavy and tight. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom